Texas Hunting Forum

texas hunting post

Posted By: thegipper

texas hunting post - 03/07/13 09:45 PM

Check out www.texashuntingpost.com for leases and posting. Worked for me!
Posted By: bermise

Re: texas hunting post - 03/19/13 01:00 AM

Not so well for me, I paid for subscription but can not log in on their site for some reason.
Posted By: txhunter26

Re: texas hunting post - 03/19/13 01:46 AM

I bought subscriptions to the hunting post and several other lease advertisement sites and ended up getting on Craigslist one day after buying subsciptions and boom there it was.. Went and looked at it ended up getting on that weekend. Hunting post looks like they have some descent properties though.
Posted By: txbowhunt7

Re: texas hunting post - 03/19/13 01:50 AM

did y'all try calling Riddle to find out if there's a glitch in the site? he's a good guy and I know would be happy to fix any problems y'all have. I have a subscription and haven't had any problems getting on. I just texted him about it and he just asked for you to call him and he'll try to get it straightened out
Posted By: THP

Re: texas hunting post - 03/19/13 03:43 AM

Hello everyone,
First, I would like to say if you subscribe to my website and have any issues, please let me know(number & email are on the site). We have security measures to stop spamming/hacking, so an email will automatically be sent to you from my address (admin@texashuntingpost.com) with a verification link in it. If you don't verify your account then you won't be able to login. Second, all of our leases are posted by the land owner/ranch manager. We DO NOT "steal" from other postings. This means that the person in charge of the lease knows where they posted the info and have it removed when it is no longer available.
Again, If you ever have an issue with my site, please feel free to contact me by phone or email. Thank you
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: texas hunting post - 03/19/13 03:50 AM

can I advertise my Ranch listings?
Posted By: THP

Re: texas hunting post - 03/19/13 03:19 PM

Brandon, I've been thinking about this for a little while now. Give me a call when you can. If nothing else, we can trade links for both websites.
Posted By: cduhon2

Re: texas hunting post - 03/19/13 05:18 PM

E-mail or call Mr Josh. I had the same problem. He is a very helpful young man. He will take care of you.
Posted By: bermise

Re: texas hunting post - 03/19/13 06:03 PM

Mine works now, thanks THP
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum