Texas Hunting Forum

Want to trade leases?

Posted By: Fat Tire

Want to trade leases? - 02/18/13 06:14 PM

Me and a buddy of mine have been on the same lease in East Texas for 2 years now and we're looking for something new. Our lease is near Hughes Springs in Cass County. It's typical East Texas hunting. There are some good deer on here, but they seem to go nocturnal around hunting season and a few pigs, coyotes, and bobcats. It is approximately 750 acres with 8-10 folks on the lease. We had it to ourselves most weekends. I don't know when or if all the other people were hunting. We pay $750 each for the year. It's not a bad place. Like I said, it's typical East Texas. Another plus is that we have been here for 2 years and leave our stuff up year-round and nothing has ever been stolen or vandalized.
We're looking for something withing 3 hours of DFW. Our lease manager will be looking for someone to replace us and I was thinking that if you are on a lease that you're leaving, we could possibly trade info. Interested in North, South, East or West of DFW.

Posted By: hunterbrian67

Re: Want to trade leases? - 02/18/13 06:35 PM

Good luck,I just got off a lease south of Linden,1180ac with 20 people we only paid $400,but now I know why...
Posted By: Ben Lilly

Re: Want to trade leases? - 02/18/13 08:00 PM

any ducks? ponds?

Re: Want to trade leases? - 02/18/13 08:37 PM

There is a small pond, but no ducks.

Re: Want to trade leases? - 02/19/13 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: hunterbrian67
Good luck,I just got off a lease south of Linden,1180ac with 20 people we only paid $400,but now I know why...

I guess you get what you pay for, big spender.
We paid more, but we did put meat in the freezer.
Posted By: 69FowlFather

Re: Want to trade leases? - 02/21/13 03:08 AM

sent you a pm
Posted By: wall4242

Re: Want to trade leases? - 02/23/13 01:42 AM

I song have a lease to trade you, but if you do end up getting off I would be interested in taking over your spots, and more spots if anyone else wants off. Just let me know if you would like someone to take over.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum