Texas Hunting Forum

Annual Lease located on Pease River w/ PICS...

Posted By: crazyenuf

Annual Lease located on Pease River w/ PICS... - 09/24/10 06:00 PM

I'm listing this for a friend of mine who owns this property. He has available 1100 acres. Owner is looking to fill 5-6 spots to cover 1100 acres. Need to fill these spots fast!!! Can be individuals. 5 hunters= $2200/gun or 6 hunters= $1833/gun. Located 9 miles Northeast of Crowell Texas. He is looking for MGMT. MINDED HUNTERS who will manage the property for better quality in the future and is willing to work a long term relationship with the hunters to do so. 140-150 class deer have been taken off the property. Property also has hogs, turkey, duck, dove, quail and a mountain lion has been seen a time or two. Terrain is rolling hills to flat with creeks running through the property along with 3 miles of Pease River frontage. Property Owner will have about 450 acres of winter wheat and alfalfa will be planted adjacent to the property. Two RV sights available with water/electricity/sewage at main camp and camp 2 has electricity. Family oriented lease... Wife and kids welcome...If interested please call Bob at 940-655-8007

Re: Annual Lease located on Pease River w/ PICS... - 09/28/10 09:38 PM

up

Re: Annual Lease located on Pease River w/ PICS... - 10/06/10 05:29 AM

up

Posted By: Lonnie Paul Walker Jr.

Re: Annual Lease located on Pease River w/ PICS... - 10/07/10 04:16 AM

Was that property owned by the late LON DAVIS?

Posted By: sig226fan (Rguns.com)

Re: Annual Lease located on Pease River w/ PICS... - 10/08/10 02:44 AM

3 MILES of river frontage, and only 1100 acres? Have you go a map or gps coordinates? That's got to be close to us?

Posted By: HillbillyDeluxe

Re: Annual Lease located on Pease River w/ PICS... - 10/08/10 11:16 PM

Great area.....a friend owns a place that can't be more than a couple of miles from there and he's killed some brutes.

Posted By: Perow

Re: Annual Lease located on Pease River w/ PICS... - 10/11/10 03:30 AM

If its northeast of crowell he is around my place and there is a lot of game in the area.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum