Texas Hunting Forum

Labor Day Weekend Combo Group Hunt!

Posted By: mulie_mike

Labor Day Weekend Combo Group Hunt! - 05/08/23 02:35 AM

Labor Day Weekend Group Hunt!
Dove-Hogs-Feral Goats-Surface Hunting for Arrowheads on 8,000 low fence acres near Ozona.
Only 10 Spots will be offered for this hunt. All spots must be filled for this hunt to happen.

Included: onsite lodging, soft drinks, bottled water, brunch + dinner. Private rooms are not available- the house is 3 bedrooms set up to sleep 10 to 12 comfortably.
Wifi, satellite tv, ice machine, AT&T tower on the ranch.
$850 Per person w/ a 50% deposit due upfront per spot. I will not hold any spots without a deposit in hand.

Itinerary:
September 1st meet about 2Pm. You will have the option to Hog hunt that evening & night or go get after some Feral Goats that afternoon/evening.
2nd- Morning, Dove hunt over some watering spots or surface hunt for arrowheads in some known producing locations.
2nd- Afternoon , Dove hunt or Hog hunt.
3rd- Morning , Hunt Feral Goats or Dove Hunt.
Head out by Noon on the 3rd.

Call me if serious in a spot(s) Mike 915-328-0645

Some important things about this hunt-
You will leave the area as if you were never there meaning you will pick up all hulls, shells, trash, clean your birds away from camp and hunt areas, etc.
Hog hunting will be done from blinds over feeders only. Extra baiting is allowed, you can bring a thermal or night vision.
Feral Goats will be hunted safari style but you will need to be ready to do some walking depending where they might be hanging out at.
This is a semi guided hunt meaning not full service so your guide(s) may need some help cleaning your harvest, dragging them out, and packing out to be able to keep up with the group.
Guides will transport you around the ranch, you just need to make it to the headquarters.
If this is a success I will make it an annual trip.
Happy Hunting
Posted By: Erny

Re: Labor Day Weekend Combo Group Hunt! - 05/08/23 05:28 PM

Sounds like a fun hunt for opening weekend of Dove!!

Re: Labor Day Weekend Combo Group Hunt! - 05/09/23 12:45 AM

You can buy one spot, several or all of them. Sorry I wasn't clear about that.

Re: Labor Day Weekend Combo Group Hunt! - 05/27/23 10:17 PM

Spots available
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum