Texas Hunting Forum

Free range axis hunts

Posted By: clear creek 89

Free range axis hunts - 01/18/22 03:14 PM

I’m offering free range guided axis hunts again this summer located on 1800 acres just north of Bracketville Texas. Target range for bucks is 30” and above. We have a camper on the ranch for hunters to stay while hunting. Price is 2500 for a three day hunt. Pigs are free to shoot. Still not doing any doe hunts unless someone books a hunt for a buck then it’s 500 to add a doe. A 500 deposit is required to hold dates. If you don’t don’t shoot it’s only the 500$. I have plenty of references from past hunters available as well.

Also gonna be offering spring turkey hunts on the same place.

Please text me at 9406340936 if interested and I can give you call back
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: cbump

Re: Free range axis hunts - 01/18/22 03:17 PM

I’m interested in spring turkey. Any details on that?
Posted By: Pedro Delgado

Re: Free range axis hunts - 06/14/22 04:00 PM

This hunt is the real deal. Just got done hunting 6/9-6/14 2022. 110% free range Axis.

This isn’t some 5star resort. So if you need to be pampered and fancy Fuji water then this hunt isn’t for you. It’s hard hunting and rocky terrain. With some flat area. It’s hotter than the devils dick and some days you may be ate alive from ticks alone. BUT!!!!! If you are a warm blooded American like myself, with some balls and not a [censored] baby,if you LOVE seeing big Axis and 30-50 a day haha well ladies and gents. This hunt IS FOR YOU! The guys who run this are SUPER ! knowledgeable and very well experienced. They will take care of you i promise you that ! You need to leave “the know it all attitude “ at home . Just listen to these guys and trust them they won’t steer you wrong.

You need to have patients. There will be a lot of temptation but don’t bust your nut early just enjoy it and a biggen will show ! You will know it will be time when your guide tells “yep that’s a shooter!”. I killed my 142in gross overall 33in main beams both sides and 26in inside spread. On the 3rd afternoon and closed it out on the 5 morning with a doe. Tagged out. If you don’t believe me and you think I’m selling you bull [censored] I’m not. Add me on Facebook Pedro Peter Delgado III. I have plenty of pictures there and can answer any questions from a client perspective. https://www.facebook.com/pedro.delgadoiii.5

Mark and Brian are the best i can promise you. Don’t miss out on a hunt you won’t forget.

I’ll will be coming back next year !

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Free range axis hunts - 06/14/22 04:39 PM

It's "Fiji." "Fiji" water. laugh
Posted By: Eddie Burns

Re: Free range axis hunts - 07/12/22 02:31 PM

THATS AWESOME!!! Nice job.
Posted By: Jroutdoors

Re: Free range axis hunts - 07/19/22 07:24 PM

Great looking bucks