Texas Hunting Forum

Waymaker Ranch Whitetail Hunts

Posted By: Waymaker Ranch

Waymaker Ranch Whitetail Hunts - 11/03/21 02:10 AM

Come hunt with us this fall at the Waymaker Ranch!
Located in Harper, Texas and situated on 146 High Fenced acres.
We have a variety of whitetail to choose from this year and offering doe hunts for extra meat!
We have a unique set up on the ranch that allows for as many guests as you need!
To add to everything, we offer a variety of exotics for you to choose from!

Our website is listed below. Here you can find pictures of the lodging and pricing for all of our animals!
https://www.waymakerranch.net/

Instagram: @waymakerranch
Facebook: Waymaker Ranch LLC

Contact 210-863-0797 with any questions or concerns
BOOK NOW!

Attached picture DCA931B8-11E7-4ED9-BF89-381807ED8A2D.jpeg
Attached picture D0563778-C2CE-481A-A613-4C2D77246997.png
Attached picture 76AADAA6-D6F3-4A53-AD80-DBD849C915C4.png
Attached picture 43C2E631-E117-46FB-A364-8A489F955905.jpeg
Posted By: KennyLee

Re: Waymaker Ranch Whitetail Hunts - 11/03/21 02:45 AM

146 high fenced acres with unlimited guests? Have tied to trees to make sure everyone can hunt safely?

I’ve never read a worse advertisement.
Posted By: Davis300

Re: Waymaker Ranch Whitetail Hunts - 11/03/21 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by KennyLee
146 high fenced acres with unlimited guests? Have tied to trees to make sure everyone can hunt safely?

I’ve never read a worse advertisement.

Yes Sir, might as wall walk around, save ammo and hit ‘em in the head with a hammer.
Posted By: BigfootWallace

Re: Waymaker Ranch Whitetail Hunts - 11/03/21 11:51 AM

Just another pay n' shoot place, hardest part of the "hunt" is stroking the check. Literally anybody with a pulse could kill an animal at these type of places. The "hunters" that shoot one in 3 hours of showing up really feel like they have accomplished something. It's a joke, and even more so when they post up on here and everyone congratulates them for this huge feat.

I bet it's a "natural setting" though lol
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Waymaker Ranch Whitetail Hunts - 11/03/21 12:17 PM

Tough crowd! I don’t agree with their business model but that’s as much as I’ll say. Mods, maybe move this to the outfitters section?
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: Waymaker Ranch Whitetail Hunts - 11/03/21 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by BigfootWallace
Just another pay n' shoot place, hardest part of the "hunt" is stroking the check. Literally anybody with a pulse could kill an animal at these type of places. The "hunters" that shoot one in 3 hours of showing up really feel like they have accomplished something. It's a joke, and even more so when they post up on here and everyone congratulates them for this huge feat.

So box blinds and spin feeders on low fence is a "natural setting"
Posted By: BigfootWallace

Re: Waymaker Ranch Whitetail Hunts - 11/03/21 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Originally Posted by BigfootWallace

So box blinds and spin feeders on low fence is a "natural setting"

The irony of calling a place with pen raised freaks trapped behind a fence natural is obviously lost on you
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Waymaker Ranch Whitetail Hunts - 11/03/21 12:58 PM

It’s legal hunting and the animals are treated much better than the livestock y’all stuff your faces with…..if it’s not your cup of tea don’t drink it……
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: Waymaker Ranch Whitetail Hunts - 11/03/21 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
It’s legal hunting and the animals are treated much better than the livestock y’all stuff your faces with…..if it’s not your cup of tea don’t drink it……

And at least he came right out and put it out there didn't try to hide it or make people ask...."How many acres". Beautiful animals...not often you see an albino...not to mention the length of the tail on that melanistic buck!!!! With whitetail, six species of exotics, and cattle should make for entertaining sits. Bet you always see animals.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Waymaker Ranch Whitetail Hunts - 11/03/21 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator

Plain & simple
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum