Texas Hunting Forum

Far West Texas Hog & Javelina Hunts

Posted By: mulie_mike

Far West Texas Hog & Javelina Hunts - 07/16/21 08:45 PM

A few months back a ranch we hunted for many years sold (4D North ranch) and all of the hunts I had booked there I had to move or cancel. The new owner has recently asked me to start doing Hog and Javelina hunts out there to start with so this is great news! This is an ideal location for those wanting to hunt in far west Texas.

So yes the 4D North is now available to book again for semi guided Hog and or Javelina hunts with availability as soon as this month. There has been no pressure on the hogs for months so it is a good time to get after them.
Pricing can be found on my website here at this link-

https://www.westtexashunt.com/hog-hunts.html
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Far West Texas Hog & Javelina Hunts - 07/26/21 04:57 PM

I just got back from this ranch. It was a heck of an adventure. Like I told MulieMike, the ranch is AWESOME, but his staff was even better. Unfortunately my Foster Son COULDN'T make the trip. So I took my "Drug Dealers" (Pharmacy Tech) Son. He shot a fatty and passed on several others. I got the javalina I was after (I enjoy the challange of cooking those little critters), but watched other pigs while at the stand. I even watched a few wild horses in the brush. I hope MM will post the picture of Tristan with his pig. I intend to make this a yearly trip, so if anyone else wants to go next year and needs a second hunter PM me

Re: Far West Texas Hog & Javelina Hunts - 07/27/21 05:15 PM

Here yah go Mike! Thanks for coming out and congrats again

[Linked Image]
Posted By: woods and plainsman

Re: Far West Texas Hog & Javelina Hunts - 07/28/21 12:45 AM

he looks kind of fat. I always wondered how the west/south texas pigs get so fat.

Re: Far West Texas Hog & Javelina Hunts - 08/02/21 02:16 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Far West Texas Hog & Javelina Hunts - 08/06/21 05:23 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Far West Texas Hog & Javelina Hunts - 09/02/21 12:51 AM

Javelina hunts are booked up but I do have plenty of Hogs to hunt the 2nd half of September or 2nd half of December or the month of January
for this 4D North ranch.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum