Texas Hunting Forum

Help finding some Texas Outfitters

Posted By: BillyVirginia

Help finding some Texas Outfitters - 06/27/21 02:51 PM

I'm looking to boar/hog hunt this Fall. I've never hunted in Texas and have started to look at outfitters. When searching there are a ton of names that come up and not a way to grasp their quality/value. I'm only opposed to overpaying for poor service and a poor hunt. So I am looking for some recommendations on Outfitters?

Cheers, Billy
Posted By: jerry hart

Re: Help finding some Texas Outfitters - 07/15/21 05:32 AM

diehard outfitters in Childress,TX
Posted By: cheetah577

Re: Help finding some Texas Outfitters - 07/15/21 02:27 PM

Try Hunters Creek Ranch in Mount Vernon, TX. I've hunted with them for 9 years. I've tried others, but I always come back to HCR. Bob's number is 903-573-0961. Garreth's number is 304-634-2931. If they have an opening, I'm sure you will be happy with the decision.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Help finding some Texas Outfitters - 07/15/21 06:44 PM

Chasin Dreams Outdoors. I promise if you go, you’ll always go back
Posted By: TenTenWhitetails

Re: Help finding some Texas Outfitters - 07/16/21 02:18 AM

We can set you up.
Posted By: huntnguide83

Re: Help finding some Texas Outfitters - 07/20/21 09:42 PM

Texas Elite Outfitters

All we hunt is top end trophy exotics and 200+ whitetails. With some of the best pricing you’ll find for big whitetails out there. I’ve been an outfitter for over 20 years and would be happy to host your next dream hunt. Feel free to give me a shout at anytime with any questions.
Posted By: RichardAndSal

Re: Help finding some Texas Outfitters - 08/05/21 07:43 AM

Full disclosure I have only hunted with 2 guides/ranches in TX. I think Mike McKinny (Mulie Mike) at West Texas Hunt Organization is a great starting point. He’s an honest guy who values his reputation and he won’t BS you to make a buck. Mike would lose money on a hunt before he would let a hunter go away displeased. He wont rip a guy off, mislead, make false promises, avoid contact, bad mouth anybody, none of that. He’s easy to get ahold of. He wants to see his clients happy. He would point you in the right direction if it’s something he cant offer himself. I intend to hunt with him again.

I could see local residents regarded him similarly. In two different towns 40 miles apart.
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Help finding some Texas Outfitters - 08/05/21 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by RichardAndSal
Full disclosure I have only hunted with 2 guides/ranches in TX. I think Mike McKinny (Mulie Mike) at West Texas Hunt Organization is a great starting point. He’s an honest guy who values his reputation and he won’t BS you to make a buck. Mike would lose money on a hunt before he would let a hunter go away displeased. He wont rip a guy off, mislead, make false promises, avoid contact, bad mouth anybody, none of that. He’s easy to get ahold of. He wants to see his clients happy. He would point you in the right direction if it’s something he cant offer himself. I intend to hunt with him again.

I could see local residents regarded him similarly. In two different towns 40 miles apart.

Thank you very much!

Billy, I offer a few options for hog hunts either in far west Texas or central west Texas. My hunts in central west Texas are available outside of whitetail season and my stuff in far west Texas nearly year round except during our 2 week mule deer season.
Here is a link to pricing and packages https://www.westtexashunt.com/hog-hunts.html
Posted By: jerry hart

Re: Help finding some Texas Outfitters - 08/24/21 03:33 AM

Mulie Mike, Ten Points, HCR, and Diehard outfitters....... I've hunted with each of them. They're all great guys with honest reputations.....
Posted By: anacacho

Re: Help finding some Texas Outfitters - 08/25/21 03:33 PM

Check out Anacacho Hunting: Anacacho Hunting Loaded with hogs and impeccable service.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum