Texas Hunting Forum

Summer Hog Hunts Breckenridge Texas

Posted By: Sarg56

Summer Hog Hunts Breckenridge Texas - 04/28/21 09:01 PM

We are a family owned and operated hunting ranch located just north of Breckenridge Texas. We are a 2 hour drive west of Fort Worth.

We offer several different hog hunting packages to try and suit everyone’s wants and needs. All of our hog hunts are guaranteed shot opportunity.

We have nice blinds set up for bow or gun hunting. We do allow night hunting and have a couple of green lights on some feeders.

All hog hunts come with access to a 6x8 walk in cooler, ice machine, and electric skinning shed. Or we can skin and quarter your hogs for $25 per hog.

If you are interested and would like additional information and pricing on our hog hunts please call or text us anytime at 817-888-2607 and we will be happy to answer your questions. You can also pm us on here anytime.
Thank you! [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]https://texashuntingforum.com/forum...e2749fa_1585_46e4_9eff_6cce4d963a91.jpeg[/img]
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Summer Hog Hunts Breckenridge Texas - 05/02/21 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by S4 Hunting Ranch
We are a family owned and operated hunting ranch located just north of Breckenridge Texas. We are a 2 hour drive west of Fort Worth.

We offer several different hog hunting packages to try and suit everyone’s wants and needs. All of our hog hunts are guaranteed shot opportunity.

We have nice blinds set up for bow or gun hunting. We do allow night hunting and have a couple of green lights on some feeders.

All hog hunts come with access to a 6x8 walk in cooler, ice machine, and electric skinning shed. Or we can skin and quarter your hogs for $25 per hog.

If you are interested and would like additional information and pricing on our hog hunts please call or text us anytime at 817-888-2607 and we will be happy to answer your questions. You can also pm us on here anytime.
Thank you! [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]https://texashuntingforum.com/forum...e2749fa_1585_46e4_9eff_6cce4d963a91.jpeg[/img]

Man I need one with teeth like that
Posted By: esnow74

Re: Summer Hog Hunts Breckenridge Texas - 05/04/21 03:25 AM

Please help me get my axis trophy back from the guide that was helping you get started in 2019. I hunted in July and he took the trophy to his taxidermist and it has not been seen since nor do I have any idea how to find it other than you. It has been almost 2 years and nothing but you do use my photo on your website.
Posted By: Sarg56

Re: Summer Hog Hunts Breckenridge Texas - 05/04/21 02:28 PM

Yes sir i pmed you with my phone number. Please call me ASAP and we will do everything it takes to get this resolved. I was unaware of the situation until just now and this is not how we do business at the ranch and i won’t stand for it so please call me so we can get this figured out for you sir. Again i am very sorry for this and we will do anything in our power to help you. Thank you sir

Re: Summer Hog Hunts Breckenridge Texas - 05/04/21 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by esnow74
Please help me get my axis trophy back from the guide that was helping you get started in 2019. I hunted in July and he took the trophy to his taxidermist and it has not been seen since nor do I have any idea how to find it other than you. It has been almost 2 years and nothing but you do use my photo on your website.

MY ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. PLEASE NOTE IT WAS NOT THE PROPERTY OWNER BUT A GUIDE HE HAD USED AT THE TIME. I WAS HOPING HE COULD HELP ME OUT BUT THE MOUNT IS ON IT's WAY TO ME NOW. THE HUNT AND ACCOMODATIONS WERE FINE, IT WAS THE MOUNT THAT A GUIDE HAD AND SEEMED TO DISAPPEAR. ALL GOOD NOW
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Summer Hog Hunts Breckenridge Texas - 05/04/21 03:36 PM

MY ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. PLEASE NOTE IT WAS NOT THE PROPERTY OWNER BUT A GUIDE HE HAD USED AT THE TIME. I WAS HOPING HE COULD HELP ME OUT BUT THE MOUNT IS ON IT's WAY TO ME NOW. THE HUNT AND ACCOMODATIONS WERE FINE, IT WAS THE MOUNT THAT A GUIDE HAD AND SEEMED TO DISAPPEAR. ALL GOOD NOW

clap

Re: Summer Hog Hunts Breckenridge Texas - 05/05/21 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by CitySlickerHunter

clap

I was wrong, still not and most likely will never be resolved. I do have an axis mount in possession now but it is not close to the caliber of the one I harvested and it looks very old, beat up and poorly done. Mine was last seen leaving the ranch with owner and another guy, that nobody can seem to contact, the day of the kill and heading to the Taxidermist that one of them used. Everything after that has yet to pan out true. Moral of the story is scumbags exist and I would not leave my trophy with an outfitter again unless they are world class and have a studio on property. I will leave it at that and if ya wanna know more then ask in pm.
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Summer Hog Hunts Breckenridge Texas - 05/05/21 01:27 PM

popcorn
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum