Texas Hunting Forum

successful donated hunts to the youth

Posted By: Kimber1911

successful donated hunts to the youth - 02/21/21 02:21 PM

Well I am happy to say that we were able to get a total of 28 kids their first deer this year. So many happy and smiling faces and hopefully hooked and all become future hunters. I was able to donate another 26 deer to a church to feed people in need.
I am hoping to be able todo the same thing next year so please if you have a kid that wants to hunt and get their first deer please contact me.
Posted By: ElkOne

Re: successful donated hunts to the youth - 02/21/21 02:52 PM

Thank you sir for doing this, good things happen to folks like you !
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: successful donated hunts to the youth - 02/21/21 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Kimber1911
Well I am happy to say that we were able to get a total of 28 kids their first deer this year. So many happy and smiling faces and hopefully hooked and all become future hunters. I was able to donate another 26 deer to a church to feed people in need.
I am hoping to be able todo the same thing next year so please if you have a kid that wants to hunt and get their first deer please contact me.

God bless you sir
Posted By: Fltmedic

Re: successful donated hunts to the youth - 02/21/21 05:07 PM

up
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: successful donated hunts to the youth - 02/23/21 02:12 PM

The folks at Hunt With Heart (https://huntwithheart.org) would love to hear from you bud. They told me they never heard form you last year. They never have a shortage of kiddos with life threatening, or life ending illnesses, who would very much appreciate the opportunity.
Posted By: Kimber1911

Re: successful donated hunts to the youth - 02/24/21 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by kdkane1971
The folks at Hunt With Heart (https://huntwithheart.org) would love to hear from you bud. They told me they never heard form you last year. They never have a shortage of kiddos with life threatening, or life ending illnesses, who would very much appreciate the opportunity.

I will get with them I got overwhelmed and trying right work the doe hunts around all our trophy hunts.
© 2022 Texas Hunting Forum