Texas Hunting Forum

Great hunting opportunity in Kerrville, Texas area!

Posted By: HillCountryHunter830

Great hunting opportunity in Kerrville, Texas area! - 11/26/20 06:01 PM

Hey Hunters,

I have some awesome hunts available for Meat hunters, Trophy hunters and Father son/daughter style hunts just 15 minutes from Kerrville, Texas.

We do not have a guide day fee or extra add on's other than lodging fees if you wish to stay on our 2000 Acre ranch. This ranch has never been commercially hunted and we are looking to cut the cost of our feed bill so don't miss out on this great opportunity. We feed both protein and alfalfa so our meat hunts guarantee a high quality meat.

We only allow 2 hunters on the ranch at a time if they know each other insuring a great hunting experience.

We are not a high volume commercially ran hunting ranch and have never marketed hunts even though the ranch is set up to do so. This is an opportunity like no other and we feel our prices are hard to beat. Our lodging is FIRST CLASS and we have a stocked fishing lake if you wish to stay on the ranch for a lodging Fee of $200 per person, kids 50% OFF or $300 for 1 person that includes meals. Hunters do not have to stay on ranch if not desired. We have a game room for the kids and a great outdoor fire and cooking area to hang out. Hog hunts are included on all of our hunts which is a great way to pull the trigger again at no extra cost.

Our hunting area consists of a lot of elevation changes and large creek drainage and canyons as well as cleared grassy meadows with natural springs and water. This is a great HUNT and not your average everyday blind/feeder hunt. Please direct message me if interested or call me at the house on 830-238-3878 or on my cell at 907-315-5891. My name is Jason and I will be your guide on all of our hunts.

Hunts available are listed below for both Trophy quality and meat hunts:

Our hunt prices are very affordable! Call me today to build your Hunt Package and get on our schedule.

- Elk Cow and Bull Hunts - We have bulls WELL over 400 SCI but all as small as spike bulls.
Cow meat hunt - $900 *10 Available
400+ SCI BULL - $15,000 *2 Available
360-399 SCI BULL - $12,000 *2 Available
320-359 SCI BULL - $7,800 *4 Available
Up to 320 SCI BULL - $5,500 *2 Available

- Black Buck - $2,500 *15 Available
- Whitetail - $2,000 - $3,500 (We have a lot of deer in the 120-140 class as well as spikes for lower price. *15 Available
- Fallow Deer - $4,000 *4 Available
- Aoudad Ram - $2,500 *15 Available
- Sika - $2.800 *1 available

Posted By: TFL

Re: Great hunting opportunity in Kerrville, Texas area! - 12/14/20 09:09 PM

I hunted with Jason this morning for a cow elk. The ranch felt like a lot more than 2000 acres. Lot's of animals. Jason is a very capable hunter. We did not hunt over feeders. We made a fairly long stalk to get in position for a shot. It was a big herd of cows. Took a little while for a big one to separate from the herd far enough to shoot without a through and through. The cow was in great shape and as heavy as any I killed free range in Oregon. The ranch management sent a front end loader to pick up the cow and take her back to the processing barn. The processing barn is really first class. Electric hoist, water, etc. Very clean. Once skinned and quartered, she went to the walk in cooler before transport to the processor. I got a quick tour of the overnight facilities and they are NICE. It would be a comfortable stay. We also got a tour of the ranch to look at the bull elk. We probably saw more than 50 grown bulls. It was really impressive. I look forward to hunting with Jason again.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum