Texas Hunting Forum

Jgl hunting review

Posted By: lk05077

Jgl hunting review - 11/23/20 09:27 PM

We seen a post for a hunt with jgl and they stated they were new to the guided hunt game. Got a price for my daughter to get her first buck and price seemed great so I took the chance and booked the hunt. Communication from jgl was great I got a update almost weekly on how things were going and deer pictures. Well we finally arrived Friday and met up with lance and he took us out we seen plenty of deer in the weat field just nothing wanted to come play inside of 300 yards. We went back to the same spot Saturday morning and seen a few in the field way out and was hoping they would come to the feeder well had a coyote come In the fence line about 150 or so away so tried to get her to get a shot but she was to slow and about 19 minutes later another came walking same place so she started for the gun but as we were watching the yote she says um how about we wait on the deer right out front. Lance to her the buck was a shooter so when she was ready to take it it was on a slow walk moving to the feeder still out at about 140. Well she settles in and I figure she is going to wait for it to turn broad side but nope she sends it at about 70 degrees walking for us and 140 yards could tell it was a hit and it took off for the fence so lance told her to hurry and rack another round and put it in him. Well she took the 2nd shoot dropped him at 210. Odd we could never find a entry hole did se a exit hole far back. When we finally got him all dressed and cut up she blew out the front shoulder took out the heart. Took out the lungs and appeared to get liver also. All in all a great hunt and would recommend lan and jgl hunting to anyone [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Jgl hunting review - 11/23/20 10:10 PM

AWESOME !!!
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Jgl hunting review - 11/24/20 12:15 AM

food
Posted By: Erny

Re: Jgl hunting review - 11/24/20 01:00 AM

Nice!!! Congrats to the huntress.
Posted By: 10pointers

Re: Jgl hunting review - 11/24/20 01:58 AM

Fantastic story. Thanks for the review. Congrats to all involved up
Posted By: JGL Hunting

Re: Jgl hunting review - 11/24/20 02:52 AM

Thanks for coming out! Once you get that euro mount share some pics!

You guys were great!
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Jgl hunting review - 11/24/20 03:33 PM

Nice buck and a great story. Sure seems like a lot of coyotes there!!!
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Jgl hunting review - 11/24/20 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by EddieWalker
Nice buck and a great story. Sure seems like a lot of coyotes there!!!
Posted By: JGL Hunting

Re: Jgl hunting review - 11/24/20 06:21 PM

Yup have a lot of coyotes this time of year.
Posted By: Kingsview Safaris

Re: Jgl hunting review - 11/29/20 07:43 AM

That is fantastic, congratulations young lady. Great shooting and a really nice buck. I really enjoyed the photo of her getting stuck in there, shows good appreciation. Thank you for sharing.
Posted By: lk05077

Re: Jgl hunting review - 11/30/20 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Kingsview Safaris
That is fantastic, congratulations young lady. Great shooting and a really nice buck. I really enjoyed the photo of her getting stuck in there, shows good appreciation. Thank you for sharing.

She is always will to atleast help and learn to clean her animals. Should have got the picture of her gutting it in the field was up to her shoulders in the deer cleaning out the inside. Dream trip one year will be Africa to hunt
Posted By: NDN98

Re: Jgl hunting review - 11/30/20 02:44 AM

Congrats to all involved. Looks like that buck had been eating good. Plenty of fat!
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Jgl hunting review - 12/01/20 02:34 AM

👍
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum