Texas Hunting Forum

BLOCK RANCH NM Combo Elk and Antelope

Posted By: JFWRC

BLOCK RANCH NM Combo Elk and Antelope - 10/09/20 04:27 PM

Hello:

My name is Jim Welles. I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, with my wife Kelly at 10600 Eagle Rock Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87122. Our office phone number is 505.294.7861. Our e-mail address is JFWRC@comcast.net. I have been a registered outfitter in NM for 25+ years.

We have an opening on the Block Ranch for a combo Bull elk or ES elk and a Pronghorn Buck. The dates are any 5 days from Oct 23 thru Nov 18.. The Block Ranch is 48,000 deeded acres.. The Block Ranch has produced great bulls and bucks. We took an 84+ in 2017 and an 86+ in 2018. We have taken bull elk up to 377 B&C.

The cost of this 1x1 fully outfitted COMBO hunt is $9,500 + tax and license. Meals and lodging are included as well as FIELD trophy care of the cape and meat. We can split the hunt for two hunters if one wants a bull and one wants a buck at the same price.

The link to the ranch description and photos is as follows: We have lots of harvest photos and new trail cam pics for review to serious inquiries.

https://newmexicobiggamehuntin...-elk-antelope-hunts/

Please contact us at the e-mail address above to have your questions answered.

Thanks THF-

Jim Welles
505-967-6562

Re: BLOCK RANCH NM Combo Elk and Antelope - 10/14/20 01:16 PM

Good Morning Everyone-

I have had another cancellation. If someone would like, I can add another elk. To entice this situation even better, I will make the price to include 2 elk and an antelope for $12,000 + Tax and your licenses. That is 5K for elk and 2k for the antelope. Please know we have some bulls have broken horns.

I need to get these moved.

Thanks THF-

Jim

Re: BLOCK RANCH NM Combo Elk and Antelope - 10/15/20 03:24 PM

These hunts have been sold.

Thank you THF.

Jim
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum