Texas Hunting Forum

Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt

Posted By: RedHoss

Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/05/20 02:07 AM

I'm looking for a reasonable priced doe hunt and possible management buck hunt that won't break the bank for myself and my friend who has never deer hunted before but really wants to try it. He would be doe hunting for his first deer. I will be doe hunting but may consider a management buck hunt if the price was right. I'm paying for everything. I'm trying to help him out getting started in hunting. We would also need a place to stay. Please PM me with information if you have anything.
Posted By: okiehuntr

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/13/20 11:00 AM

Want to hunt in Ok, need to harvest 5 to 7 does this fall. I have a ranch near Antlers.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/13/20 04:31 PM

There’s a couple good Facebook groups that get about 50 responses to a request like this

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/19/20 05:00 AM

Thanks but Ok is just to far and then there is the out of state license to buy.
Posted By: RPG1997

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/19/20 12:13 PM

Try poutdoors.com.
Posted By: Cody Malone

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/20/20 05:46 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: guysamson

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/20/20 05:47 AM

Myself and my brother in law would definitely be interested in taking care of some of those doe for you okiehuntr. How much are you looking to get per doe?

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/21/20 10:13 PM

I'm still looking for doe or possibly management buck hunts for two guys. Would really like it to be somewhere in the Texas Hill Country.
Posted By: don k

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/21/20 10:35 PM

I have an either BB doe or WT doe for $150. Bucks are $100 per point over one inch. So a spike is $200. A 4 point $400 a 8 point $800 and so on. I have a small cabin you can stay in. Has a flushing toilet and a place to cook. Not fancy but for free what do you expect.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/22/20 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by don k
I have an either BB doe or WT doe for $150. Bucks are $100 per point over one inch. So a spike is $200. A 4 point $400 a 8 point $800 and so on. I have a small cabin you can stay in. Has a flushing toilet and a place to cook. Not fancy but for free what do you expect.

I stayed in Dons place last fall. Everything you need and very comfortable for my son and I.
Posted By: Texasteach

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/22/20 02:41 PM

Don k,

Is that around Bandera?

Thanks.
Posted By: don k

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/22/20 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Texasteach

Don k,

Is that around Bandera?

Thanks.

Yes
Posted By: HuntKill

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/28/20 11:14 PM

pm sent
Posted By: DavidC.

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 09/29/20 12:40 AM

PM sent.
DC

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 10/01/20 11:52 PM

I'll have to talk to my partner. As far as the cabin, especially with a flushing toilet, if it keeps the wind and rain off of you, what else would you need?
Posted By: jerry hart

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 10/06/20 09:45 PM

Don K is a great guy and will treat you right. if you go up north in Big Country use Diehard Outfitters,
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Searching for Management/ Doe Hunt - 10/06/20 09:52 PM

I thought of this thread for you. I remember seeing this thread when it was first posted, and thought it was a good deal. Looks like he is booked for now, but will be booking more dates as things play out.

https://texashuntingforum.com/forum...h-fence-ranch-deer-clean-out#Post7999328
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum