Texas Hunting Forum

Aledo

Posted By: chickenfriedbackstrap

Aledo - 07/20/20 03:07 AM

Just moved my family to Aledo and looking of Dove hunts in the area. Any input will be appreciated.
Posted By: TakeMeLord

Re: Aledo - 07/22/20 01:33 AM

There is a guy named Cody to stay away from. He has some sort of hunting club and literally hundreds of guys on here hate him and or have been scammed by him.

He is in north Tarrant county (or used to be).
Posted By: TakeMeLord

Re: Aledo - 07/22/20 01:34 AM

Hey... maybe you should contact David Grafa. He is on here and on Facebook. Hunts about 30 minutes south of you.... Good Luck !
Posted By: yask65

Re: Aledo - 07/24/20 04:30 PM

No his name is Cory! He has some place I think it’s Dow sportsman club he’s no one you need to trust
Posted By: assassinator

Re: Aledo - 07/24/20 09:59 PM

I have also had a bad experience with Corey Anderson. He had an ad on craigslist. I googled the number, nothing came up, called and I spoke with a woman on the phone, Said I needed to pay w/ card over the phone. She said they had several fields, and to keep crowds down, I would have to call the night before and get assigned to a field on opening day. OK, showed up opening day with about 200 hunters on a 100 acres... tried to hunt... got shot.. .got a map with the other property and Correy Andersons phone number attached! scouted the other places and found locked gates...no grain fields, no sunflowers, nothing I was promised .Googled the new number and found it was connected to an outfitter with a lot of bad reviews, I had been ripped of by Correy Anderson. The Tarrant County Game warden I spoke with tells me he has problems every years with him.
Posted By: Aggiedukmaster

Re: Aledo - 07/27/20 09:17 PM

How far or How Big is "your area"??? .... If you are looking for 40 minute Drive or Less, Contact David Grafa "Gratex Outdoors" (as mentioned above). He has fields in the Burleson/Cleburne/Crowley/Cresson Area.

Also, Out Toward W'ford, Silver Creek Outfitters should be able to take care of you.

Also! Welcome to the Area.
Posted By: chickenfriedbackstrap

Re: Aledo - 08/02/20 03:07 PM

Thanks all
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum