Texas Hunting Forum

Jessie palmer???????

Posted By: boxroutfitters

Jessie palmer??????? - 07/12/20 05:18 PM

Any one know this guy????? Is he on the up and up ?????
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Jessie palmer??????? - 07/12/20 08:47 PM

This guy?
https://www.bucketlistoutfitters.net/

Re: Jessie palmer??????? - 07/13/20 04:21 AM

Yepanyone know anythi gbouthim
Posted By: thetoolpusher5

Re: Jessie palmer??????? - 07/13/20 05:50 AM

I have a friend that went on a hunt with him last year and had a good hunt. Seemed legit.
Posted By: leamonka

Re: Jessie palmer??????? - 07/14/20 12:40 AM

Used him as a processor the last few years and been pretty happy. Has a spot on 281 and Bulverde Rd. in far North San Antonio. Also bought a few cow hides and pillows from his wife at the same spot.

Re: Jessie palmer??????? - 07/14/20 02:55 AM

What about as an outfitters just looking for references please
Posted By: cpr1979

Re: Jessie palmer??????? - 07/15/20 11:42 PM

He’s been called out on Facebook several times for using pics from other outfitters

Re: Jessie palmer??????? - 07/16/20 02:59 AM

What i was afraid of He asked about booking hunts for me Just checking him out
Posted By: RedHoss

Re: Jessie palmer??????? - 07/24/20 11:00 PM

I hunted with him a few years ago and got shafted by him really bad. I was supposed to have a guaranteed a buck hunt, no kill no pay, but I saw nothing but he took my money anyway. I had to pay in advance and could not get my money back. He even stole my camp chair. I only saw him when I got there, had to pay him and then he disappeared and left me with someone else. It was late in the season and I found out that he had the ranch pretty well shot out. I got a fast glimpse of one doe while I was there. The deer that were left were spooky as heck because of the over hunting. There were other people there too and they were mad as heck at him too for shafting them.

Re: Jessie palmer??????? - 07/27/20 12:56 AM

Thats what i was afreaid of He has sent me 20 ranches he books for but nothing checks out thanks for the info
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum