Texas Hunting Forum

Whitetail Hunt SW Stephens County Breckenridge

Posted By: Stompy

Whitetail Hunt SW Stephens County Breckenridge - 05/24/20 12:39 PM

Only selling 1 spot for 4 day guided hunt with food and lodging in Stephens county SW of Breckenridge. The ranch is 1045 acres with most being low fence, about 35% of the ranch has a high fence on one and a half sides. I have been feeding year round protein since 2002. The stands are all new Ranch King blinds with 2 corn feeders at each stand site, there are 4 stand sites. There are 2 wheat fields planted for the deer.
This is the first time for me to sell a guided hunt on the ranch. The ranch is only being hunted by me and one friend at this time. The trophy deer are 4.5 years old and older. You are allowed 1 trophy buck, 1 doe along with hogs and varmints.

Hunt Cost is $3900 with 50% deposit to book your hunt. You can check out my website for more ranch pics and contact info.
www.jaranchhunting.com or you can PM me here. I had this ad up before but I had it priced a bit too high so I dropped the price.

This will be a fun hunt, I take great pride and care of my ranch. You will see a lot of wildlife. The deer pictures are of some we've taken and game cam pics, all off this ranch. Some of the bucks in the game cam pics are still on the ranch and just getting bigger. I've had a good winter and a great spring and I'm looking forward to another fantastic year.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jakebunch

Re: Whitetail Hunt SW Stephens County Breckenridge - 05/24/20 08:25 PM

Stompy, looks like you have done a great job developing habitant that grows good deer. Those are some very nice bucks.
Posted By: svbubba

Re: Whitetail Hunt SW Stephens County Breckenridge - 05/24/20 08:36 PM

tagged........Nice place

Re: Whitetail Hunt SW Stephens County Breckenridge - 05/24/20 08:48 PM

Thanks guys, heart, soul, blood and sweat is all it takes. It's been a labor of love though.

Re: Whitetail Hunt SW Stephens County Breckenridge - 06/08/20 03:48 PM

I have decided this year not to sell a guided hunt, I may next year. Thanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum