Texas Hunting Forum

Unique English hunt for rare species

Posted By: HuntInter

Unique English hunt for rare species - 02/27/20 07:39 PM

For the last few years myself and my guide/ business partner have been running the above trips which have always resulted in 99% success.

We have sole access to some wonderful areas with high density of wild free ranging Muntjac, and CWD (Chinese Water Deer) all within 1.5 hours of London Heathrow.

We base the hunts on 3 days (6 morning and evenings as Deer are most active then but we keep you busy all day doing other things) and 3 nights- this is ample time for both species. Season for this combo hunt is November 1 to March 31, but best dates are November to end of February.

We include in the price: airport transfers, 3 nights in a high end pub in ensuite double rooms (all have tv, nice bathrooms, some have a jacuzzi etc), all meals (nice fish and steaks or whatever you like), drinks (inc alcohol), hunting guide, internal transport (modern Toyota Hilux or Landcruiser), high end rifle hire (Blaser or Sako with Swarovski or Zeiss scopes), one trophy Muntjac and one trophy CWD.

We don't include: flights, dip & pack (we deliver to taxidermist for you then he contacts you to arrange everything very professionally), personal expenses, extra days $500, extra animals Muntjac $850 and CWD $1450, non hunter $170 day all inc of food etc (excluding entry to attractions if want to visit some .

We ask a small deposit and rest can be paid in cash (GBP /EURO/USD), credit card on our terminal or transfer.

Price for the hunt is $4500 1:1 and if 2:1 we can do it for $4000.

Additional species like (free range) Sika, Fallow, Red can be hunted in different locations but require additional days. High fence animals like Stags 250-550", White stags, Pere David, Fallow 200-300" etc can be arranged aswell as extending the hunt and flying to anywhere in Europe to hunt a variety of species.

I can arrange touring for partners of Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Oxford, Cambridge $POA. For hunters if we have time or get the animals early we can visit Rigby, Purdeys or any of the above.

Direct contact from booking to receiving your trophies back home. References available. Please send me a private message if this interests you

Thanks for looking,
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Erny

Re: Unique English hunt for rare species - 03/01/20 12:33 AM

Interesting hunt...
Posted By: syncerus

Re: Unique English hunt for rare species - 03/01/20 11:25 PM

It's a nice offer.
Posted By: kmon11

Re: Unique English hunt for rare species - 03/01/20 11:39 PM

Cool critters and not bad pricing from what I have seen elsewhere
Posted By: HuntInter

Re: Unique English hunt for rare species - 03/05/20 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by kmon1
Cool critters and not bad pricing from what I have seen elsewhere

Thanks! We just hosted two Texan hunters from Houston.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum