Texas Hunting Forum

Need Help with MLD Doe on January 10th-12th

Posted By: Lane Palmer

Need Help with MLD Doe on January 10th-12th - 12/30/19 10:05 PM

Looking for 4-6 hunters to fill up an unexpected last minute weekend opening to help us with our doe numbers. Our MLD tags will be used. January 10th-12th. Goldthwaite, TX. $500 per hunter gets each person two doe or one hog/one doe. Bow or rifle is allowed. All lodging and meals included, transportation around ranch, and animals cleaned. No kill fees. You are welcome to bring alcohol for around the fire, but I can't provide it for you. Bow or gun is allowed. All of our 15 rifle stands are brand new and big enough for two, with the exception of one stand. I personally think you'll enjoy the views are setups have to offer, as we are in a very secluded part of the hill country.

These will all be made from scratch meals and our lodge has all of the amenities of the modern home. This would be a great opportunity for a family or a bunch of guys/gals wanting to get away for the weekend. Feel free to call me at 817-266-9811 or you can PM me here on the THF. I respond more quickly to phone calls and text messages. I still have openings for during the week in February, but this is the last weekend opening I have this year.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lane Palmer

Re: Need Help with MLD Doe on January 10th-12th - 01/02/20 11:22 AM

Yesterday evening was a good time.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: pop r

Re: Need Help with MLD Doe on January 10th-12th - 01/07/20 01:15 AM