Texas Hunting Forum

Deer Hunts - North Texas

Posted By: Canis Guapo

Deer Hunts - North Texas - 11/22/19 01:45 AM

Multiple low fence ranches (owned by us) in Wilbarger and Wichita County. Feeders, blinds, and large forage fields (winter peas, oats, and triticale) to hunt adjacent to and within the Red River corridor. Abundant deer population and quality animals. Properties receive minimal hunting pressure. During your hunt, no one, but you and/or your party will be hunting the same property.

Fully guided, and family friendly hunts. Great for kids...lots of game and can set up for close shots. Outstanding doe hunting. Common buck targeted is in the high 130BC to 150BC. We prefer to book a minimum 2 night/3 day hunt with us for a hunt fee of $900. Off site lodging (fully furnished, nice house) available @$75/night. However, we realize that not everyone has three or more days to spare for a hunt. Consequently, we can also do "day hunts" @ $350/day, or $250 for an evening only hunt. Rifle only, please. Call or text me at 940.636.6061 for more details.

Harvest fees are:
$200/doe
$1000/8pt
$1200/9pt
$1500/10 or more pts
No additional fees for BC Score.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Deer Hunts - North Texas - 11/25/19 04:04 AM

This nice one was bedded with a doe in one of our large pea/grain fields. After a long stalk/belly crawl, a fellow THF Member sealed the deal this Saturday, which included a successful turkey harvest later that evening. I even had a little time this evening to take my little man bow hunting...life is good!

Rut is still on and we have lots of does, for bucks, as well as hunters.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wytex

Re: Deer Hunts - North Texas - 11/25/19 09:21 PM

We've seen some hogs out in that wide pen country. Do you have any hog hunt plans for your places? Some guys on other forums are looking to book for spring. I could get the word out for you on Rokslide .

Nice bucks by the way and good prices.

Re: Deer Hunts - North Texas - 11/28/19 06:37 PM

Thanks! That would be great. Hogs will certainly graze the open green fields during the day in our area. Currently booking hog hunts on our Oklahoma property, which is also on the Red River with large forage field. No license required outside the Oklahoma deer gun season, which is very short.

Minimum of 2 guns, 2 days. Free lodging included (fully furnished house). $225/evening for 2 guns, or $200/evening for 3 or more guns.

Re: Deer Hunts - North Texas - 12/09/19 12:35 AM

Offering great doe hunts...perfect for kids or other's that want to be surrounded by action. Our unique blinds and hunt setups get you close to the deer...often perfect for pistol and crossbow, as well as rifle. All low fence! Seeing over 30 per hunt. If you want a challenging hunt and are bored with sitting in enclosed box stands, come see us for a different experience. All buck hunts for the year are booked....sorry.

$350/day + $200 doe.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum