Texas Hunting Forum

2 Awesome Hill Country Bucks- Precision Hunting Tv, South Texas Hunting Outfitters

Posted By: STXHO

2 Awesome Hill Country Bucks- Precision Hunting Tv, South Texas Hunting Outfitters - 10/14/19 04:08 AM

We had the pleasure of hosting a hunt with Lamar and Seth from Precision Hunting Tv, formerly known as Brush Country Monsters. I had been talking to Lamar for about 3 years now and with both of our hectic schedules we finally nailed down some dates. Let me just say this first, these guys are a class act. Very fun to be around and truly great hunters. We had a few scouted and decided to go after a few different bucks. With it being early season and having plenty of acorns on the ground conditions weren't ideal. The big cool front really helped us out. We saw a lot of different bucks and found 2 good mature bucks for them to make famous. Lamar took a 160 class buck and Seth took a 190 class buck. We are looking forward to doing it again next year.

Heres a few pictures from the hunt. We still have hunts available for this season www.southtexashuntingoutfitters.com

[Linked Image]STXHO-lamar1 by Haiden Mensik, on Flickr
[Linked Image]STHO-seth-2 by Haiden Mensik, on Flickr
[Linked Image]DSC_0221 by Haiden Mensik, on Flickr
[Linked Image]DSC_0108 by Haiden Mensik, on Flickr
[Linked Image]DSC_0095 by Haiden Mensik, on Flickr
Posted By: 5Redman8

Re: 2 Awesome Hill Country Bucks- Precision Hunting Tv, South Texas Hunting Outfitters - 10/14/19 01:08 PM

Are you HF or LF

My buddy is looking for high score LF and money is no object.

Zero interest in HF
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: 2 Awesome Hill Country Bucks- Precision Hunting Tv, South Texas Hunting Outfitters - 10/14/19 03:07 PM

cant wait to come hunt with you Haiden. This really gets me excited !!!

Re: 2 Awesome Hill Country Bucks- Precision Hunting Tv, South Texas Hunting Outfitters - 10/15/19 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
cant wait to come hunt with you Haiden. This really gets me excited !!!

Same here!!

Re: 2 Awesome Hill Country Bucks- Precision Hunting Tv, South Texas Hunting Outfitters - 10/18/19 02:45 AM

https://www.southtexashuntingoutfitters.com/bandera-ranch/
Posted By: N.Tx

Re: 2 Awesome Hill Country Bucks- Precision Hunting Tv, South Texas Hunting Outfitters - 10/19/19 03:50 AM

The 3 on the hoof are truly impressive
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum