Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for father/daughter deer hunt!

Posted By: Jayburl

Looking for father/daughter deer hunt! - 06/26/19 01:35 AM

I’m looking for a hunt to carry my daughter on this coming deer season. Cull/management bucks. Let me know what you may have available. Lodging and meals not a deal breaker.
Posted By: Mike Savoy

Re: Looking for father/daughter deer hunt! - 06/26/19 01:40 AM

I have several good options in central Texas. Most are mld3. Prices from 900-3250.
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Looking for father/daughter deer hunt! - 06/26/19 04:13 AM

I am offering a a special on these hunts for a small group hunt, it is mainly for just the youth as hunters and adults watching but I can easily set something else
up at a different time for cull bucks also. Details for package below

Parent/Child Youth Hunt Special! (Sonora,Tx)
Dates-
November 2nd & 3rd (3 Openings)
December 20th Afternoon-22nd Morning (4 Openings)

2 Day hunt 2 nights lodging. We will provide coffee/juice and pastries in the morning and dinner both nights. 2 guides for each hunt to rotate through our hunters. Bring your drinks and sleeping bag.

Cost: $650 per pair Deposit : $300 per pair
Bag limit is 1 Cull buck per pair.
A pair is a parent/child party and this hunt is designed for the parent to be along as a non hunter and child as the hunter. Cull bucks are bucks up to 7 points with inferior genetics, this is not a hunt for a big racked buck but something economical and fun!

Bonus: Upon checking in on either hunt we will have a little friendly competition of some sort where the winner will have the opportunity to harvest an Axis doe while on this hunt at no charge!

Shots will be from blinds ranging from 80 to 120 yards.

Please if you are interested or want to sign up call me directly for the quickest response
915-328-0645 Mike.

Happy Hunting
Posted By: roadkill54

Re: Looking for father/daughter deer hunt! - 06/26/19 08:56 PM

Pllease see 2019 ABC Hunt thread in this section. If interested please PM me and I would be happy to provide more details.
Posted By: Huntrus

Re: Looking for father/daughter deer hunt! - 06/26/19 09:47 PM

I invite you to hunt together. I hunt with my daughter August-December.
My thread:
https://texashuntingforum.com/forum...d-elk-hunting-in-russia-2019#Post7541191
Posted By: TenTenWhitetails

Re: Looking for father/daughter deer hunt! - 06/27/19 08:13 PM

We would love to get you set up on a hunt. I have a listing on this page below. If you have questions please pm. We are happy to get a package set up that is just right for you.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum