Posted By: born_wild
Hunting, fishing and sightseeing in Romania - 05/28/19 05:20 PM
What can be more attractive than to have hunting, sightseeing, and fishing on the same trip?
While you are hunting and fishing your family can sightseeing and picture the Danube delta unique landscape
If you want to experience the wild you should consider Danube delta because is a rare reservation, well known in Europe as the second largest river delta. This environment is well preserved so get ready to see endangered species and a vast flora.
Enjoy your staying while discovering a new culture and cuisine, the best wine is on us!
We propose you a roe deer hunt and pike fishing
For additional information do not hesitate to contact us.
The roe deer hunt for 3 days is about 1600 euro 2 roe deer trophies included
The price of hunting includes:
• Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
• All transfers in Romania - Round trip !!!
• Complete board, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
• Permanent professional hunting assistance
• All necessary papers to export the trophies
• Daily transport in the hunting area
• Hunting invitation to Romania
• 24-hour Interpreter during your whole stay
• Alcoholic drinks, traditional strong drinks and wine on the house.
The price excludes:
- Transport to/from Romania
- Firearms and cartridges
- Trophy export
- Additional preparations of the trophy (European style)
- Other personal expenses
-Daily hunt organizer 100 Euro/ day- 1 PH and 1Ranger
-Temporary hunting permit 150 Euro
-Hunting license 150 Euro