Texas Hunting Forum

Muley/WT combo hunts

Posted By: TexasUplander

Muley/WT combo hunts - 04/28/19 11:33 PM

I am going to offer 2 combo hunts per year on my private ranch that has never been commercially hunted. The hunt will be for 5 full days of your choice during the mule deer season and include 1 buck of each species, 2 hogs, unlimited predators, and varmints, as well as 1 turkey. WT Between 130" and 150" are common and some exceptional mule deer are seen every year. We now have antler restrictions for mule deer and I expect to see some great deer in the coming years. Hunting will take place on some of the most prime acreage in 3 different counties. A private 1 room hunting cabin with full kitchen and bath will be provided as well as all meals. A spouse or child can come with you for FREE. Price is $4995 all inclusive with no trophy fees.
806-223-eight##nine##three##seven
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Posted By: Mwhuntfish

Re: Muley/WT combo hunts - 04/29/19 03:58 AM

How many acres and what counties? Blinds with feeders or spot and stalk? Closest town? Thanks
Posted By: techfish

Re: Muley/WT combo hunts - 04/29/19 03:36 PM

Tag

Re: Muley/WT combo hunts - 04/29/19 10:58 PM

I have had several inquiries. There will be 2 hunts sold with no exceptions. Discount for military vets....
Posted By: landsurveyor

Re: Muley/WT combo hunts - 04/30/19 04:43 PM

tag

Re: Muley/WT combo hunts - 05/01/19 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Mwhuntfish
How many acres and what counties? Blinds with feeders or spot and stalk? Closest town? Thanks

1500 acres in cottle, hall, and motley counties. Hunting for both species will take place over typical feeder sites or wheat fields. In most cases I have the only wheat planted in the area and it draws deer from quite a distance. It's not uncommon to see up to 50 deer at a time on a given field.

Re: Muley/WT combo hunts - 05/09/19 05:17 PM

Lots of interest but no commitments yet....
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum