Texas Hunting Forum

Information needed - Argentina dove hunting

Posted By: TTT Ranch

Information needed - Argentina dove hunting - 03/06/19 11:00 PM

I’m kicking around the idea of taking my son (he would be 10 next year and loves to bird hunt) to Argentina next year. Looking for recommendations and general overall costs with flight, outfitter, shells, etc. We don’t need the ultra nice, just a quality outfit that will provide us the opportunity to bond and enjoy ourselves. I’d also be open to Mexico if it was the right opportunity.
Posted By: Mwhuntfish

Re: Information needed - Argentina dove hunting - 03/07/19 01:55 AM

Check out SYCSporting.com They exhibit every year at Dallas SCI and the Hunt Expo in Ft Worth. Used to have parent-child special to encourage young hunters. Not super fancy, but comfortable, great hosts and excellent wine/ food. More birds than I have ever seen. Shell costs are average norm for Argentina, and some shells included. I think the gun rental was included, but it has been a few years. Can arrange pigeon, duck depending on time of year and how much you want to spend since diff lodge. Had great experience with my daughter. Definitely a trip you have to make if you are a hunter and your son would have a blast.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum