Texas Hunting Forum

West TX Mule Deer Hunt Discounted

Posted By: WTBBC

West TX Mule Deer Hunt Discounted - 10/20/18 03:17 AM

A friend of mine had some Mule Deer Hunters have to cancel their hunt and he is looking to fill 6 spots.
Hunts will take place West of Sanderson on a private large ranch. The ranch is 30,000 plus acres and has great West Texas Mule Deer. Cost is $2000 per man for a 5 day hunt and includes lodging and guide. Hunters will be responsible for their own meals but the house has everything you will need to prepare them. The hunts are extremely discounted due to the last minute nature of things. These hunts normally go for $3500 and this is a great opportunity if anyone is looking. Season Dates are

Mule Deer General Season

Trans-Pecos: Nov. 23 - Dec. 9, 2018
Posted By: Mwhuntfish

Re: West TX Mule Deer Hunt Discounted - 10/20/18 04:38 AM

Any specific dates for the hunts? What size deer can be expected? Any opportunity for other game? Thanks

Re: West TX Mule Deer Hunt Discounted - 10/20/18 09:55 AM

5 consecutive days during the Mule Deer Season. Due to the late timing he understands that he he is going to need to be flexible.

Re: West TX Mule Deer Hunt Discounted - 10/20/18 09:58 AM

Hunters will also be able to shoot Javelina for $200. There is a state limit of 2 per hunter.

Re: West TX Mule Deer Hunt Discounted - 10/20/18 09:59 AM

I’d be glad to send anyone interested pics. Please PM me your email or phone and I will send them on.
-Thank you
Posted By: snake oil

Re: West TX Mule Deer Hunt Discounted - 10/20/18 01:56 PM

What BC score can a hunter expect?
Posted By: 7mag

Re: West TX Mule Deer Hunt Discounted - 10/20/18 02:31 PM

30,000 acres and 2 gs? For mule deer is by far the cheapest deal one can find for a mule deer hunt. Best of luck these should not last long.

Re: West TX Mule Deer Hunt Discounted - 10/20/18 02:46 PM

I’m sorry, The Hunts have been sold
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum