Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for..

Posted By: ST1987

Looking for.. - 09/07/18 02:08 AM

Low fence whitetail hunt for 2 ppl for 2 deer in the 140-160 range prefer south Texas. Would like to have an all inclusive hunt if possible. Let me know what you have. Hoping to be in the 7k range.
Posted By: tsasunkawitka

Re: Looking for.. - 09/08/18 05:11 PM

I am an agent representing a lot of ranches/outfitters in Texas. I have a low fenced property in Hebbronville that may be perfect for you. $3500 per person with lodging and meals. Low fenced 10,000 acres. You shoot whatever presents. If its a 120 or a 180 it's yours. Plenty of opportunities available. Quail, hogs, varmints, etc. included. Normally a doe is included as well. Depends on timing. Most hunts are 3 days/2 nights but some ranches let you stay an extra day or 2 if necessary.
If you're interested in this or others, I can find you the right hunt at no cost to you. Outfitters pay my fee and I earn every penny in working for you. Lots of properties available in your price range so get in touch with me and I will find you the right hunt. I just need some details to ensure I know exactly what you want and the times requested to check open dates to book you. -Rick/Detail Company Adventures
Posted By: txbobcat

Re: Looking for.. - 09/11/18 12:18 PM

Barnonehunts.com
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum