Texas Hunting Forum

Wisconsin Whitetail Hunts

Posted By: Double R Whitetails

Wisconsin Whitetail Hunts - 07/11/18 06:00 PM

Are you still searching for that perfect whitetail destination for this fall?

The 2018/2019 hunting season is rapidly approaching and Double R Whitetails still has a few select openings for this fall’s season. Last season we helped make many DREAMS come true and are excited to do just that again this fall. Whether you’re looking for that special velvet buck or a hard antler giant, we can accommodate all your individual or group hunting needs.

Double R Whitetails Accommodations:
Our 5 star lodge is equipped for groups of all sizes with 6 bedrooms, 5 bath’s, rec room, 2 outdoor fire pits, satellite TV and Wifi. If you are looking for an opportunity to build memories with family and friends or even impress those corporate clients, let our experienced guides and staff make those DREAMS become reality.

What do our hunters think:
Ben & Ryan,
I wanted to thank you both for an outstanding whitetail hunting adventure. The accommodations were above and beyond our expectations and the food was delicious as well. The hunting property was everything we were promised and the 378 7/8" that I harvested was the cherry on top. I highly recommend your place to anyone looking to harvest a trophy whitetail deer. This was definitely an adventure of a lifetime and I look forward to returning.
Mike

Guys,
My 10 year old and I had an incredible father/son experience! The accommodations and food were great, Ben even made pancakes for Brett. The hunting was also phenomenal with my son killing a 269" giant out of a very comfortable heated stand. You can't go wrong with Double R. Can't wait to come back!
Adam

Contact us today to book your DREAM HUNT at Double R Whitetails
Ben Ruys
920-540-3728
doublerwhitetails@gmail.com
www.huntdoubler.com
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum