Texas Hunting Forum

New Mexico Guaranteed Black Bear Hunts

Posted By: HuntNM&AZ

New Mexico Guaranteed Black Bear Hunts - 02/06/18 04:57 PM

Now taking deposits for fall bear hunts available with dogs. We have ran 100% success rate in the past on these hunts. This is an excellent hunt for a chance to take a color phase bear as odds are high. There are two hunt dates available First season is August 16th-31st, and second season is September 25th - November 15th. Meals, lodging, and transportation provide during the hunt. You just need to purchase your tag. Tags are guaranteed over the counter and cost $325.00

Full Hunt Price $3,500
GUARANTEED BEAR or you come back later in season or following year if you don’t kill!
Only 6 spots available!
You can contact Chip Ortiz at (505)652-0397 book your hunt.

Posted By: TWarren

Re: New Mexico Guaranteed Black Bear Hunts - 02/08/18 08:26 AM

How does the late season work if the bear quota for the unit has been reached?
Posted By: huntin4fun

Re: New Mexico Guaranteed Black Bear Hunts - 02/10/18 04:01 AM

I’ve been following these hunts for a couple of years and he gets it done consistently. If I weren’t booked up for the fall already there would be one less of his hunts available!!
Posted By: HuntNM&AZ

Re: New Mexico Guaranteed Black Bear Hunts - 02/13/18 06:47 AM

It is very rare for the quotas in the zones we bear hunt to be full. The quota is high due to a lot of bears in those particular zones. Any zones that have a smaller quota, and might close fast we hunt early in the season. I try to not book the last 2 weeks of bear season for that reason. Hunters will hunt in zones that won’t be closed during their time hunting with me. We are licensed and permitted to hunt all of Northern & Southern New Mexico.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum