Texas Hunting Forum

MLD Doe hunts

Posted By: stxranchman

MLD Doe hunts - 01/28/18 07:27 PM

I have 4 MLD doe permits that I am not going to use on my place in Western Goliad County and wanting to sell 4 doe hunts. I will sell these MLD doe hunts for $200 per day and you can take one doe per day for that fee. If you want to take more than one doe it can be done for $200 for each additional doe. I would need to know that in advance so I do not over book hunts. These hunts will be rifle hunts only at this time. I would like to do these doe hunts in the middle of the week if at all possible during the month of Feb. I am flexible on the days during the week since I live on the place. The permits are for does only and can be used till Feb. 28th. All you need is a current Texas hunting license as I have the doe permits. I will guide these hunts also but the hunter is responsible for cleaning the deer and skinning. I have no place to stay here but lodging is available within 18 miles or less in both Goliad and Beeville. PM for any more info if needed. I will check my messages daily.
Posted By: Lazyman

Re: MLD Doe hunts - 01/28/18 08:54 PM

Glad to see you posting again.....Lots of people missed your info and advice...
Posted By: BowsnRods

Re: MLD Doe hunts - 01/29/18 01:15 AM

Glad your Back!

Re: MLD Doe hunts - 01/30/18 12:18 AM

Thanks.
I can do these on weekends but the hunting is much better during the week when there is less traffic. I can also do an evening hunt with the next morning hunt if that helps out if that works better for someone. I also have bow blinds set up if someone wants to archery hunt, just the wind will effect the success and the day fee will start to add up.

Re: MLD Doe hunts - 01/31/18 01:17 AM

Bump

Re: MLD Doe hunts - 02/01/18 12:24 AM

Bump
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: MLD Doe hunts - 02/01/18 01:33 AM

Good to see your post, missed your wisdom and great photo's.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: MLD Doe hunts - 02/01/18 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Lazyman
Glad to see you posting again.....Lots of people missed your info and advice...

Well articulated. We all missed you.

Re: MLD Doe hunts - 02/02/18 01:02 AM

Thanks guys. All permits are spoken for.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum