Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for doe hunt near San Antonio-Thanksgiving Thursday or Friday

Posted By: Trenton

Looking for doe hunt near San Antonio-Thanksgiving Thursday or Friday - 11/13/17 05:51 AM

Looking for a quick doe (axis or wt) hunt near San Antonio or castroville on Thursday or Friday mornings of thanksgiving.
Needs to be close to San Antonio, near castroville or rio Medina would be a plus.
I live in DFW and hunt in Baylor county at the norhern edge of the state, we spend our family thanksgivings in Rio Medina and i try and take a doe or two to dziuks in castroville each year to be processed. That’s when i can find a place to hunt around SA over thanksgiving.
I can shoot doe and cull bucks all day long on our lease but I won’t be dragging any deer with me and the wife and 3 kids from north Texas to Dziuks in castroville. So I’m not looking for an “experience” just a high probability quick no fuss doe hunt. Let me know if anyone can accommodate.
Thanks!
Posted By: TenTenWhitetails

Re: Looking for doe hunt near San Antonio-Thanksgiving Thursday or Friday - 11/14/17 05:45 PM

We can get you set up in Vanderpool, tx.
Posted By: Trenton

Re: Looking for doe hunt near San Antonio-Thanksgiving Thursday or Friday - 11/15/17 12:29 AM

Up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum