Texas Hunting Forum

Still Looking for a mid 140s-150s class 8 or a big 6 or 7

Posted By: 1chevypickup

Still Looking for a mid 140s-150s class 8 or a big 6 or 7 - 08/03/17 09:03 PM

I plan on probably doing 2 hunts this year. One I'm already pretty sure on, but I'd love to get on a hunt for a 150 class 8 or just any other big buck in that class range. I have a big 10 point I saw on fb that I'm considering, but it's basically a no frills hunt. I show up hunt and harvest this 150" 10 give the man his $3000 and leave and clean the deer myself, which I have no problem with, but still testing the waters to find my 2nd hunt for the year. I'm on a budget so if anyone has any older mature bucks or are getting out the hunt business and are interested in selling a hunt cheaper please pm me. My price range is $2000-3000ish. Again I have a few options, but I just want to be sure I find something I'm 100 percent satisfied with. Thanks!

Feel free to pm me pics and info or pm me and I'll send my number or email.
Posted By: Pierce Trophy Hunts

Re: Still Looking for a mid 140s-150s class 8 or a big 6 or 7 - 08/03/17 09:32 PM

The WT hunts we do sound exactly like what you're looking for. Our hunts are $2500, which includes 3 nights lodging, meals, guides for 2 full days of hunting. We shoot mature deer up to about 150". Most of these are big 8's, 9's, some 10's. One that was killed last year had a drop tine. Free range piece of property on 10,500 acres that borders the Norias Division of the King Ranch in deep South Texas. You will see a lot of bigger deer than this, but this is all we are harvesting at this time. You can check out some recent pictures on my website.
www.piercetrophyhunts.com
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum