Texas Hunting Forum

Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800

Posted By: Kingsview Safaris

Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 03/23/17 01:40 PM

Certainly a deal not to be missed.
If you would like any info you welcome to ask here on the thread and we will answer.
There is only Sable bull available at this price, we do have other Sables but they are priced at $5,800 which is still a great price.

Posted By: darrack

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 03/27/17 05:16 AM

What a deal. Jono they aren't going to believe you, this deal is awesome.

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 03/27/17 08:25 PM

Seems they don't believe me, it's still available. hammer
Sat in the blind this evening for that Caracal but he never came in.
2 weeks till my Kudu hunt, the Z7 is hitting pin point. Very excited.
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 03/27/17 09:19 PM

What size is the "special" sable bull, and how big is the property he is on? Thanks.
Posted By: TxHunter80

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 03/27/17 11:28 PM

Is he broke off?

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 03/27/17 11:40 PM

Good luck on your Kudu, Jono, its about time.

I cant speak for the size/ or which ones he may have available, but I can tell you his character is top notch. He will do everything he says and more and ive seen some of the Sable bulls he has at one of the concessions. It was a big place on the Indian Ocean, that was absolutely breathtaking. They were in great shape and beautiful. Feel free to contact me on here if you have any questions on my hunt or about how Jono runs stuff.

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 03/28/17 09:29 AM

Thanks for the questions guys. This particular property is in excess of 6,000 acres, very mountainous with deep valleys but a good mix of open plains to.
This is by no means a "walk in the park" hunt. Its a big area and the animals have sufficient places to find cover.
The reason for the exceptional price is that the land owner contacted me and said one of his bulls received a severe beating from a younger bull and he noticed a drop in the bulls condition. He would rather have the bull removed than lose it to fighting, hence the great price. This particular bull is in the 39"/40" range.
Below is a photo of the bull, apologies for the poor photo quality but it is not easy to get within range of him for a better photo.

Below is another bull on the same property, here you can see the type of terrain that can be expected.

Thank you for your time and please feel free to ask any more questions, will be happy to answer them
Posted By: KOhunter

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 03/28/17 07:44 PM

I want it. Pm me all the details. And where to send the deposit.

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 03/30/17 04:16 AM

If you want to know anything about how Jono runs things and how the hunting is be happy to share with you. You will have a great time with him and Justine. Time of my life and willing to share any info you need.

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 04/03/17 07:55 AM

Still available for 2017. Combined with one of our packages will make for a great trip.

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 04/10/17 08:48 AM

Hi KevinO,

PM Sent with details, let me know if I can help with anything else.

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 05/09/17 08:51 AM

SOLD

Thank all for the inquiries. We do have other Sable bulls available for this year and 2018, should you be interested you can contact us anytime.

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 07/04/17 01:12 PM

And there he is.... What an animal and always an honor to hunt them. This guy is getting dipped, packed and will be heading over to Texas in the next couple of weeks.

Posted By: LBG Safaris

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 07/04/17 03:02 PM

Super, Congratulations to the Hunter and Guides cheers
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 07/05/17 01:52 PM

Awesome bull. Congrats the everyone involved on such a great deal!!!!

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 07/05/17 05:44 PM

Thanks Bossie. I hope you guys are having a super season, always enjoying looking through your photos. Your hunting areas are stunning.
Much appreciated Eddie. Thank you.
Posted By: sparrish8

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 07/05/17 11:41 PM

Great deal congrats to the hunter.
Posted By: LBG Safaris

Re: Trophy Sable Bull - $3,800 - 07/06/17 08:16 PM

Thanks Eddie

Hope one day we will share a camp fire and a few hunting stories. I still need a Vallie on my list and a Fallow for my son. Hopefully sooner than later cheers
Let me know when you have something, just average trophy is..... up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum