Texas Hunting Forum

Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer

Posted By: HCH Outfitter

Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/02/16 04:11 AM

To any/all THF friends..... If you receive any kind of email or Paypal notification bearing my name from Guadalupe Outfitters...... Please be advised that I have not been affiliated with Guadalupe Outfitters since Jan. 15, 2016. I have tried to stay out of the crosshairs given the controversy surrounding this organization, but feel the need to clear the air. Since June of 2015, my inability to cash paychecks left me in a compromising position. I decided it best to stay on to service the hunters whom I accepted deposits from on behalf of Guadalupe Outfitters. I also felt a fiduciary responsibility not only to those hunters but to the 3 guides who depended on these hunts to support their families. Patrick, Brandon & Billy did an outstanding job guiding & taking care of the hunters. I feel like I did the right thing by all parties concerned to the best of my ability. Sadly, I still have not collected all that was due to me. After leaving Guadalupe I started Hill Country Hunter Outfitters and was going out on my own. After selling hunts for some great ranches, I was offered & accepted the Hunt Coordinator position with Agua Vida Ranch. We are currently redesigning our website... Should be finished by the end of June. I hope my THF friends will continue to have the confidence in my ability that I have enjoyed as long as I've been a member here. I love what I do and am looking forward to moving on. Agua Vida Ranch is an amazing place run by committed and professional people. I'm looking forward to working with my THF friends and Agua Vida. I have kept very precise records of any hunts I booked for Guadalupe and have assisted anyone that has needed my help. I will continue to do so. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to clear this up.
Respectfully,
Diane
Posted By: Red Cloud

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/02/16 01:30 PM

Diane,
I am impressed. Your disclaimer is very well written and expresses your feelings in an honest and straight forward manner. Good luck on your new career with Aqua Vita. I will be in touch when I return to Texas later this summer. texas cowboy
Posted By: HansAg

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/02/16 01:55 PM

Diane you have always been great to work with and you consistently go the extra mile for customers and friends alike. I'm also certain plenty of your clients appreciate you putting your neck on the line to protect them and their money. I hope only the best for you at Agua Vida! cheers

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/02/16 03:07 PM

Thank you Red Cloud & HansAg. Your support is greatly appreciated. I was reluctant to put this out there but felt it was necessary. Glad it was accepted in the spirit written. Hope to hear from you Red Cloud... Have some good stuff going on at Agua Vida! HansAg... I enjoyed working with you very much and wishing you all of the best on your Wedding Day! 18 days & counting!
Diane
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/02/16 04:42 PM

Best of luck!
Posted By: Matpk

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/02/16 06:21 PM

aim
Good luck and best wishes Diane.
Your Disclaimer is worth reading.
up up up

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/03/16 01:43 AM

Thanks CitySlickerHunter & matpk...much appreciated!
Diane
Posted By: coach20

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/15/16 04:00 PM

Sent you a PM.

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/16/16 04:30 AM

Got it coach20. Great to hear from you.... Wish the circumstances were better.
Diane
Posted By: coach20

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/24/16 05:13 PM

We are good and I would recommend you or Patrick to anyone.

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/25/16 11:45 PM

Thanks coach20. Good luck!
Diane
Posted By: rborn

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/26/16 12:56 AM

Best of luck with you endeavor Diane

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/26/16 05:03 AM

Thank you Robert.
Diane
Posted By: ETXHUNT

Re: Guadalupe Outfitters Disclaimer - 06/29/16 02:05 PM

Diane is GOOD people! I have used her in the past and had no complaints at all! You will do great Diane! Congrats!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum