Texas Hunting Forum

South Texas Hunting Outfitters- South Texas Dove Field- VIDEO

Posted By: STXHO

South Texas Hunting Outfitters- South Texas Dove Field- VIDEO - 10/25/15 05:43 AM

I had a couple milo fields in the Kingsville area that were not cut until the end of the season, with a few cold fronts and large amounts of food we hit a home run this year. I literally had thousands of doves in the field I have video of below. My hunters took easy limits then watched the birds in awe. It was truly a blessing and one of those hunts that you will never forget. The video is not the best, but you will get the idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24PT5AAnlxk&feature=youtu.be

www.southtexashuntingoutfitters.com
Posted By: bobcat1

Re: South Texas Hunting Outfitters- South Texas Dove Field- VIDEO - 10/25/15 11:02 AM

Wow! If I was visiting my kinfolk in Corpus, we would be talking. Awesome video.

Re: South Texas Hunting Outfitters- South Texas Dove Field- VIDEO - 10/25/15 08:50 PM

Thanks!
Posted By: Erichugh22

Re: South Texas Hunting Outfitters- South Texas Dove Field- VIDEO - 10/25/15 08:54 PM

That's awesome

Re: South Texas Hunting Outfitters- South Texas Dove Field- VIDEO - 10/27/15 06:11 PM

Thanks
Posted By: Will

Re: South Texas Hunting Outfitters- South Texas Dove Field- VIDEO - 10/28/15 12:23 AM

Looks awesome. Need to convince you to give me a season lease next year smile

Re: South Texas Hunting Outfitters- South Texas Dove Field- VIDEO - 10/31/15 02:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Will
Looks awesome. Need to convince you to give me a season lease next year smile

Not a chance smile
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum