Texas Hunting Forum

West Texas Duck &/or Quail hunting

Posted By: Oren & Leslie

West Texas Duck &/or Quail hunting - 10/08/15 09:02 PM

We have 50,000 acres of land with several huge watering holes and ponds throughout all of the areas that fill every year with duck. We have land starting around 40 miles West of Lubbock Texas and going all the way to the New Mexico border. If you are looking for an amazing place to duck hunt we have it and are happy to do some showings of the leases and areas where duck hunting is going to be prime! We do not only weekend and day hunts but seasonal pass as well. Check out our prices and photos from our lease at TNT Hunting i have photos from all the duck left over in March on our ponds and this year we are filling up our duck spots as early as possible. Join us this year for an amazing duck hunting season!

On this 50,000 acres of land we have hundreds of thousands of quail running around every where! We have tons of pictures of them just running on the road or hanging out in front of our game cameras. We also do weekend or day hunts to season passes for quail as well. With every season pass you get a map, a personal tour of the areas, and can come and fill up your quota daily on your own time. On our Daily or weekend hunts we have our amazing guide(s) come out to suite your party size and get you to the areas where the quail (or duck) have been thick and be more than happy to hunt or get the birds to come out to you to hunt! We take any experience level of hunters and make sure that you have an amazing time! Join us for this years quail season 806-891-2290 TNT Hunting Oren

Re: West Texas Duck &/or Quail hunting - 10/10/15 05:02 PM

tnt hunting check out even more photos of our quail and ducks online as well as other animals we provide hunting for

Re: West Texas Duck &/or Quail hunting - 10/12/15 06:06 PM

Posted By: bentman

Re: West Texas Duck &/or Quail hunting - 10/13/15 12:52 AM

well I left you a message the other day & you never called back when is a good time to call

Re: West Texas Duck &/or Quail hunting - 10/13/15 01:40 PM

Uh oh! Very sorry for that we have had a big stream of phone calls coming in PM me your name and number or recall my number. I have guides today starting from 10 am-late at night for today and tomorrow so if i do not answer please leave me a voicemail and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Our services for cell phones doesn't seem to range well on 50,00 acres of land it seems. I am so sorry for any inconvenience. What are you looking to hunt?

Re: West Texas Duck &/or Quail hunting - 10/15/15 08:26 PM

Re: West Texas Duck &/or Quail hunting - 10/18/15 06:29 PM

We do have openings left open for duck season for the youngsters that starts on Oct. 31 if interested please give us a call or email us at tnthuntingco@gmail.com or leave a message on our website tnthunting.net
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum