Texas Hunting Forum

Reelfoot Lake, Tenn. Hunts

Posted By: Donald Harper

Reelfoot Lake, Tenn. Hunts - 04/09/15 02:53 AM

I am booking duck and goose hunting trips for Eagle Nest Resort on one of the oldest lakes in Tennessee. Reelfoot is about two hours North of Memphis just off the Mississippi River.

I am taking groups of 4 hunters every week through the 2015 and 2016 season for 3 days of hunting. It is a one day drive there and one day back from DFW.. You have to book early there are only 3 blinds; two in open water and one in the timber. I leave every Sunday with a new group. If interested give me a shout here or:
Phone -432-553-1874
Email - fishnteacher@gmail.com

Eagle Nest Resort has a very reasonable package per person. Everyone staying with them gets in on a FREE cook out twice per week. I take care of everything all you have to do is get in and go. So get 4 guys or gals together and let's kill some waterfowl. Feel free to look at the website in my signature for details.

Some pictures of the place:

Re: Reelfoot Lake, Tenn. Hunts - 11/11/15 02:03 AM

Reelfoot hunting dates:
Nov 15 - Nov 16
Nov 29 - Jan 25

A few hunting pictures:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1...t#slide=id.p112

Re: Reelfoot Lake, Tenn. Hunts - 11/12/15 12:36 AM

I leave Fort Worth Sat. Morning. These are group hunts. First hunt is Sunday and Monday. Minimum of 4 hunters in your group for $600 per hunter. You will follow me in your car or truck to Eagle Nest. We will return on Tues. morning.
Posted By: coachmas

Re: Reelfoot Lake, Tenn. Hunts - 11/13/15 04:43 AM

Reel foot Lake is one of the coolest places I've ever hunted. Wasn't the greatest hunt as far as birds and numbers when we went (warm weather) but definitely a trip I will never forget. The blinds and scenery are amazing. Good luck to anyone that goes, I don't think you will regret it. Coach

Re: Reelfoot Lake, Tenn. Hunts - 11/26/15 07:35 AM

Leaving Friday. Need 4 hunters to get in and ride. Returning on Monday. Two hunts Sat. and 2 hunts Sunday. This is all inclusive $600 per hunter except your license fees which can all be purchased at the lodge.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum