Texas Hunting Forum

Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt

Posted By: dennyo

Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt - 12/08/14 10:20 PM

Looking to possibly take my son on a Texas rifle deer hunt with the opportunity at a 120 – 140 or better class buck . His 18th birthday is Jan 2nd and I was thinking this would be a great gift that he would remember forever . He has killed a lot of deer on our lease here in Louisiana but never killed a nice racked buck. Let me tell you this dude lives for hunting . I am more interested in low fence but I want to be sure that we will see deer and have a decent chance for success . I have vacation scheduled Dec 31 – Jan 4 . Is rifle season even still open in areas of Texas ? So anyway if any of you can offer some advice or recommendations for a decent place that you are familiar with please do so . I’ve never hunted deer with an outfitter in Texas so I don’t have a clue where to start . Also any outfitters think you can accommodate us and show us the deer please chime in . Oh and I will be looking to harvest a deer for myself as well so this is a two hunter deal .
Posted By: BBD84

Re: Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt - 12/08/14 11:11 PM

We have several places to go but all are high fenced, you will see several kinds of exotics along with whitetail. I can do an all inclusive package deal for 2 if you are intrested please send me a PM with the soze bucks you are intrested in.
Posted By: artrios60

Re: Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt - 12/08/14 11:51 PM

Welcome to the forum
I can also accommodate that request. We are high fence. Please call or text if interested
Art Rios
welcome
Posted By: Mike Savoy

Re: Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt - 12/09/14 01:58 AM

I have a few bucks in the 130-140 range. We also have some nice exotics as well. 1200 ac located in central Texas. We are mld3 so you will use the ranches tags. I can make a good package to include a nice Buck for your son and a deer for you plus some doe.
Mike
MichaelcSavoy@Gmail.com
Posted By: G ranch

Re: Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt - 12/09/14 02:02 AM

We are H/F also just outside of Waco Tx have bucks starting at 1500 lodging on the ranch PM me if interested
Posted By: chris b

Re: Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt - 12/09/14 02:57 AM

I have a 130-140 class hunt that includes 2 does. 3 day hunt outside of Coleman Texas. $2900
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt - 12/09/14 04:01 AM

I am low fence/free range just north west of Sonora Texas. $1650 1 mature buck and a doe. No hidden fees and deer in that size range. 3 day hunt with 3 nights lodging included and no guest fee charge for you.
Posted By: vanndchi

Re: Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt - 12/09/14 04:05 AM

www.crenwelgeranch.com

You can type "Crenwelge Ranch" into the YouTube search engine, and see a lot of my videos.
Posted By: dcrancher

Re: Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt - 12/09/14 04:14 AM

PM sent
Posted By: dennyo

Re: Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt - 12/09/14 01:17 PM

Thanks for all of the replies . Definitely posted what i was looking for in the right place . I will sort through them and PM back with questions or interest in more details .
Posted By: CaptainLonger

Re: Looking To Book A Whitetail Hunt - 12/09/14 03:10 PM

1250 for any whitetail on the place
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum