Texas Hunting Forum

Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy)

Posted By: dcrancher

Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 09/30/14 03:45 PM

Deep Creek Ranch is currently offering whitetail hunts up to 120" for $1450 and 121-140" for $2150. For the month of October, lodging will be included at no additional fee. 3-5 whitetail hunters maximum/hunt. Rifle hunts only- under MLD permits so rifle season is open.
The ranch is 2588 acres and has been high fenced for over 25 years. All of our deer were born on the place-- many don't know they are inside a high fence.
Hogs and predators free if you see 'em.
Check out our website at www.deepcreekgameranch.com
And feel free to call with any questions:
Thank ya

Travis
817-304-0541

Here are some trailcam photos from the first 2 weeks:

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/01/14 09:05 PM

Some of the bucks that were killed last season:

Posted By: jdickey

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/02/14 03:03 PM

You guys have a beautiful place there. I go by on my way to my lease in Comanche, and always slow down to see the critters!

Where did those swans come from? I see them quite often.

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/05/14 12:53 PM

JD,
Thank you for the kind words; this is a great place to work.
The swan is out of Michigan- his mate didn't make it through last winter for some reason. Looking for another now to test the "mate for life" theory.
Travis
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/05/14 02:07 PM

Just looked at your website and liked it a lot. You're prices are very reasonable and you're only a couple hours drive from Tyler. Do you have a booth at the Dallas Safari Club show?

Eddie

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/05/14 11:04 PM

Hey Eddie,
Appreciate the kind words; the website needs to be updated on the picture side. I will be getting some "training" Wednesday and hope to get it up to date, so please check it out again later in the week.
As I only have the animals to sell that we raise here, it is hard to justify the expense of the DSC show. I do enjoy going though!
If you have any questions about the ranch, I am the full-time ranch manager here and would be happy to visit with you.
Travis
Posted By: EddieWalker

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/06/14 01:31 AM

Thanks. I need black buck and scimitar horned oryx and your prices are good. I went to South Africa in August and I'm not sure if I will have the money this year or not. what are the best months for a really black cape on the blackbuck? Do you have Sika?

Eddie

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/06/14 10:15 AM

Sorry Eddie I don't have any Sika; IMO blackbuck have their best color by late November and will carry that color into February.
Scimitar are unchanged throughout the year.

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/07/14 06:16 PM

270 lb hog killed by a deer hunter last season:

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/11/14 01:07 AM

ttt

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/13/14 08:47 PM

Ttt

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/14/14 11:45 AM

12 Whitetail hunts remaining

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/16/14 11:09 AM

ttt

Re: Deep Creek Ranch Whitetail Hunts- October Discount (Pic Heavy) - 10/18/14 11:20 AM

bump
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum