Texas Hunting Forum

Pronghorn or Mule deer hunting info ????

Posted By: pdugas

Pronghorn or Mule deer hunting info ???? - 09/09/14 12:31 AM

Are there any places in Texas to hunt pronghorn or Mule deer ?
Posted By: Trace Homes

Re: Pronghorn hunting info ???? - 09/09/14 01:25 PM

panhandle north of amarillo
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Pronghorn hunting info ???? - 09/09/14 01:33 PM

Outside of land owner tags, there is a public draw on the national grassland

Re: Pronghorn hunting info ???? - 09/09/14 06:32 PM

I'm from Louisiana and have never hunted pronghorn before. I was kinda looking for a ranch or maybe semi-guided hunt that would'nt break the bank.

Thanks,
Phil
Posted By: Aggiedukmaster

Re: Pronghorn hunting info ???? - 09/09/14 07:17 PM

Straight Line Outfitters in Amarillo will fix you up and won't break the Bank. They might have openings for '14, but Prolly looking at Oct. '15.

Re: Pronghorn hunting info ???? - 09/10/14 02:31 PM

I sent them an email yesterday. Straight Line no longer offers Pronghorn & Mule deer hunts. Thanks anyways.
Posted By: Aggiedukmaster

Re: Pronghorn hunting info ???? - 09/10/14 07:31 PM

Sorry about that!! I hunted w/ them back in '11 and shot a Pronghorn that made the TX Big Game Awards. I haven't been in contact w/ them in the past couple of yrs. Search this Forum (Using July and Aug.) an look for the Pronghorn Hunt Post, they maybe all booked for this yr. Ask them if they have any cancelations!! This will give you a Head Start for '15. Good Luck on Your Mule Deer Hunt Search, Quality Animals are gonna cost you in TX.
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Pronghorn hunting info ???? - 09/11/14 09:46 PM

I can do a self guided mule deer hunt over alfalfa if interested in far west Texas.
Posted By: JeremyKS

Re: Pronghorn hunting info ???? - 09/12/14 03:05 AM

We have Pronghorn openings available for 2015. Let me know if I can answer any questions.
Thanks
Jeremy Gugelmeyer
www.sagebrushhunts.com
sagebrushhunts@gmail.com
806-333-4358
Posted By: J-A Whitetails and outfitters

Re: Pronghorn hunting info ???? - 09/18/14 07:29 PM

If you are possibly still looking for a good mule deer hunt I could help ya out!! Our ranch is about an hour south of midland Odessa area and have some great deer along with a ton of javalenias!! If you are interested or have any questions just call me (254) 434-1362 and I'd be more than happy to try and help ya out!!
Posted By: Texas Sunset Safari

Re: Pronghorn hunting info ???? - 09/19/14 03:57 AM

Check out www.plaskalodge.com for info on Mule Deer hunts. We offer all inclusive packages and have over 17,000 acres to hunt on. Meals and lodging provided.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum