Texas Hunting Forum

Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt

Posted By: Canadian Black Bears

Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 02/27/14 05:07 PM

I was just talking a guy from Justin, Texas who is driving here, Nova Scotia, Canada, to come on a bear hunt in the fall. If anyone is interested in sharing expenses to come on a Canadian black bear hunt with him let me know. This means you will be able to take all the meat and capes back with you after you harvest your bears. This is an awesome opportunity.

I just posted this under the topic "Canadian Black Bear Hunt 2014" but it didn't update the topic line in the thread. Since this is a great opportunity for anyone from Texas to come on a Canadian black bear hunt and share expenses plus be able to bring all the meat and capes back with you I started a new topic. Sure hope that was ok as this is an opportunity of a lifetime.
Posted By: Sq2 hunter

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 03/01/14 01:23 AM

That's a rough drive
Posted By: Raypo

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 03/03/14 01:30 AM

I live pretty close to Justin and might be interested, but trying to swallow a 2500 mile drive (each way). I would love some details...
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 03/03/14 02:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Sq2 hunter
That's a rough drive
coffee It would be a heck of a drive........TOO MUCH
Posted By: dgilbert

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 03/03/14 01:56 PM

I would have 2 vacations, 1 just for driving.
Posted By: Mike Garcia

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 03/03/14 02:32 PM

Its his hunt, but I would consider flying unless your driving a really good fuel efficent car or truck and time is money. Would have to stop alot and ice the hide to keep hair from slipping
Posted By: mnhuntingadventures

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 03/04/14 10:59 PM

I AGREE that's a rough ride and long! But could be worth it! I'd definitely check out all the big sites along the way. Goof opportunity to maybe to hunt other states too. Make sure to have dry ice for the meat and hide.

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 03/09/14 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Raypo
I live pretty close to Justin and might be interested, but trying to swallow a 2500 mile drive (each way). I would love some details...

Would you mind sending me a PM with your email address and I will get him to contact you? Cheers and safe hunting

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 03/09/14 01:09 PM

Yup, a long drive for sure but saying that it would be a great way to see the country and you will be able to take all the meat and capes back with you. I have access to dry ice and they would stay frozen the entire trip.
Posted By: Chris001

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 03/10/14 04:07 AM

If I only had the time!!

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 03/13/14 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris001
If I only had the time!!

Hey Chris, life is short, you gotta make the time to do things you wanna do, as you will be too old to enjoy them later in life up

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 04/14/14 10:50 PM

Still no takers....shared expense and see that great country of yours first hand.
Posted By: passthru

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 04/16/14 01:55 PM

The right route you could stop by Niagara Falls. You could hit the famous Cincinnati zoo. The Mammoth Cave in Kentucky. He is right in that aspect. A retired pair of hunters with time to spend could make it a trip of a life time without breaking the bank and the hunt would only be part of it.

Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt..save $150. per person - 04/23/14 10:41 PM

Now you're talking.....I am sure those would be just some of the sites to see. Not only share expenses, I have discounted the hunt by $150. per person if they book now for the fall season.

Visit my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca for lots of pics of bears, my camp, testimonials from other hunters, and much, much more.

Cheers and stay safe everyone
Rob

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 07/28/14 07:04 PM

I still have 3 spots available....1 from September 7th-12th and 2 from September 14th-19th.My guest from Justin is planning on being here September 7th if there are any takers on the offer. Stands are all up and ready to start baiting. Please ensure you visit my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca for lots of pictures of bears, pictures of my camp, testimonials from past hunters, and all the information you need to experience a Canadian black bear hunt. Here are some pictures of 4 of my stands....

Stand#1....can you see it, this has been a hot spot for the past 2 years

Stand#2 Put this in a different spot than the past 2 years as there has been a 500 lb+ bear which has been eluding my hunters in the area.

Stand#3 This spot has produced 2 nice bears, one was a big sow that field dressed 330 lbs

Stand#4 This stand is a favorite of a hunter from MA, this will be his 3rd year as he has had great success from this one.

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 07/29/14 10:42 PM

41 days to opening day....I still have 1 spot open for the first week, September 7th-12th and 2 spots for the second week September 14th-19th. Anybody up for experiencing a Canadian black bear hunt. Feel free to visit my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca for lots of pictures of bears, pictures of my camp, testimonials from past hunters, and all the information you need to experience a Canadian black bear hunt or you can simply call me at 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca

Cheers and stay safe everyone
Rob

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 07/31/14 01:11 AM

40 days till opening day....black bear lure is all mixed and ready to go for next week. if you haven't booked a Canadian black bear hunt as yet, call Rob at 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 08/01/14 06:09 PM

38 days to opening day....to book your Canadian black bear hunt call Rob at 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca

Cheers and stay safe
Rob

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 08/02/14 08:16 PM

37 days to opening day for black bears

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 08/06/14 05:55 PM

33 days to opening day, there is still time to book your Canadian black bear hunt. Call Rob at 902-755-5925, email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca, or visit my web site at www.blackbearoutfitters.ca

Cheers and stay safe
Rob

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 08/11/14 01:08 PM

28 days to opening day....there is still time to book your Canadian black bear hunt. Call Rob at 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca I started baiting Saturday and 1 of my bait sites was hit the same day. It's gonna be a good season!! My truck was loaded and ready to go and my bait is stacked for the next 3 weeks.

Posted By: mnhuntingadventures

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 08/12/14 12:31 AM

You have a lot of bread, what do your baits consist of?
When is hunting opener?
You have any Trail Cameras out yet?

Re: Share Expense...Black Bear Hunt - 08/12/14 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By: mnhuntingadventures
You have a lot of bread, what do your baits consist of?
When is hunting opener?
You have any Trail Cameras out yet?

I use bakery products and mix cow molasses, fryer grease, and water to pour over the bait each day. The season starts September 8th and I have cameras on all my bait sites. Heading back to bear camp to day for 3 days to bait and get the camp ready for my hunters. I should have lots of pictures by now as bait has been out since last Saturday. Cheers and stay safe Rob

27 days to opening day..have you booked your hunt - 08/12/14 01:44 PM

27 days to opening day...I still have 3 spots to fill. One from September 7th-12th and two from September 14th-19th. Call Rob at 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca Here are a few pictures of last weekend's events when my dad, brother, other family, and friends got together. Hope you enjoy them. Cheers and stay safe Rob

We had friends down to have a great sing-a-long Maritimes style......

Getting ready to have a nice bomb fire to burn the old steps we replaced over the weekend.....

The bomb fire in full swing.....

24 days to opening day - 08/15/14 02:31 PM

24 days to opening day....I just posted the first 2014 pictures under the photos thread...take a peak. Nice bears are hitting 4 sites. There is still time to book your Canadian black bear hunt. Cheers and stay safe Rob

Re: 19 days to opening day - 08/20/14 10:48 PM

With only 19 days left to opening day there is still time to book your Canadian black bear hunt. I still have 3 spots left to fill and if you are interested call me at 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca for more information.

This is what you might have the opportunity to harvest.....

16 days to opening day..book your bear hunt today - 08/23/14 08:01 PM

Tic, Toc....16 days to opening day. Bears are hitting sites fast and furious. I still have 3 spots to fill. One from September 7th-12th and two from September 14th-19th. Call Rob at 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca for more information. Here are a couple pictures of 2 real nice bruins which just showed up this past week...

Re: 13 days to opening day..book your bear hunt today - 08/27/14 12:02 AM

Wow, only 13 days to opening day of bear season, Call Rob at 902-755-5925 or email rob@blackbearoutfitters.ca for more information. Cheers and hope you enjoy this monster bear which just showed up this morning at 6:50 am

Canadian Black Bear Outfitters
www.blackbearoutfitters.ca

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum