Texas Hunting Forum

Hunting guide seeking work

Posted By: Southfork Outfitters

Hunting guide seeking work - 02/26/13 04:37 PM

My name is Jesse Westfall and I am a hunting guide and taxidermist in Kerrville Tx. I have raised exotics with my father for about 20 years, and I am also a life long hunter. I have been guiding for 8 years on several ranches in the Kerrville area and I have guided in the del rio area, and Sanderson area as well. I have guided wt, mule deer, elk, axis, sika, fallow, rams, red stag, oryx, addix, buffalo, aoudad, etc. I am an extremely hard worker and can age and score on the hoof. I understand the inns and outs of the hunting industry, and I also understand that one of the best types of advertising is word of mouth. Therefore making sure your hunter has a great experience is a must because a happy hunter loves to tell all his/her buddies about what a great time they have had.

My wife and I are expecting our second child in 7 weeks and I need to find extra work. I have lots of references and pics of hunts I have guided. If you are intrested or may know anyone who might be please pm or call me at 830-890-9785. Thanks
Posted By: Kansas Droptine

Re: Hunting guide seeking work - 02/26/13 05:17 PM

Hey Jesse

Check out out Billwhitfieldhunts.com
He is a great guy with a great property in gordon texas.
I always looks for more help and guides.

Hope this helps
Posted By: Southfork Outfitters

Re: Hunting guide seeking work - 02/26/13 05:22 PM

Ok will do! Thanks a lot for the heads up! I really appreciate it!
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum