Texas Hunting Forum

KANSAS TROPHY WHITETAIL HUNT- 20% OFF NOW

Posted By: SEKO

KANSAS TROPHY WHITETAIL HUNT- 20% OFF NOW - 07/18/12 12:06 AM

KANSAS TROPHY WHITETAIL HUNT- I have just a few openings left for the up coming 2012 season, To fill these remaining hunts, we are taking 20% off our normal price of hunts. Excellent chance to kill a big Kansas Monster. We usually run about 75% success rate. Leftover permits are available but are going fast
Check us out on the web at

www.sekoutfitters.com or
call (620) 704-4166

Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: KANSAS TROPHY WHITETAIL HUNT- 20% OFF NOW - 07/18/12 12:50 AM

Welcome to the Texas Hunting Forum Rod!

Southeast Kansas Outfitters has been my Kansas outfitter for the past 2 years. Rod has great properties spread out over several counties in Southeast Kansas. I have my own land up there now, but really wish I was back with Rod this fall to catch up with a Booner he's got down by the river.

message me for recommendation.

Re: KANSAS TROPHY WHITETAIL HUNT- 20% OFF NOW - 07/18/12 03:08 PM

If you watched Dream Season Working Man here's the deer Jason & Matt took with Southeast Kansas Outfitters.

What they didn't tell you on camera is Rod had told them about this 150, but said there would be a 170-180 right behind it. They shot the 150 (it was getting low camera light) and sure enough when they got out of blind the 170-180 was there.

http://www.druryoutdoors.com/401/journal/jason-bowers-sept21-10-ks.php

Re: KANSAS TROPHY WHITETAIL HUNT- 20% OFF NOW - 07/24/12 03:49 PM

helping Rod out by posting some of his deer pics.

Posted By: DEW

Re: KANSAS TROPHY WHITETAIL HUNT- 20% OFF NOW - 07/24/12 04:16 PM

does anyone know if these guys are any good?

Re: KANSAS TROPHY WHITETAIL HUNT- 20% OFF NOW - 07/24/12 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: DEW
does anyone know if these guys are any good?

I have hunted with Rod for 2-3 years and think he's really good, but I would do your own research. You don't find too much because he runs a small camp 3-6 hunters at a time.

Here are some reviews from elsewhere...

http://www.bowsite.com/bowsite/OUTFITTERREPORTS/outfitter.cfm?outfitterid=683

Re: KANSAS TROPHY WHITETAIL HUNT- 20% OFF NOW - 09/14/12 12:43 AM

I will be headed up there Sunday for start of season. Rod has some studs working the beans. Open spot and OTC tags.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum