Texas Hunting Forum

Twisted Willow Outfitters LLC Up and Running

Posted By: Ronman

Twisted Willow Outfitters LLC Up and Running - 08/04/11 03:15 AM

Hey folks, my webpage is up and I am booking hunts for the 11-12 season. Deer, dove, turkey, hogs and exotics when available. Check out my webpage at www.twistedwillowhunts.com for prices and services.

I have some good properties lined up and you can book lodging with us or one of the local motels. Properties are located in Runnels and Concho counties.

Your satisfaction and good memories are what I am striving for.
Contact me with any questions you may have.

Ron Vanicek

Re: Twisted Willow Outfitters LLC Up and Running-Whitewings galore - 08/05/11 03:17 AM

Folks I just checked one of my hotspots and in an hour I had over 5oo whitewings come in. It was 15 minute limit action. The site can handle up to 8 guns and we are working on a site close by that could be as good and can handle four more guns. www.twistedwillowhunts.com 325-718-9662. Ron

Re: Twisted Willow Outfitters LLC Up and Running-Whitewings galore - 08/05/11 03:31 PM

the action will be outta this world. Ron

Re: Twisted Willow Outfitters LLC Up and Running-Whitewings galore - 08/16/11 06:46 AM

ttt

Re: Twisted Willow Outfitters LLC Up and Running-Whitewings galore - 08/24/11 03:27 AM

Whitewing numbers were unreal this afternoon. Set up another pond location today. Morning dove numbers were excellent. Give us a try, you won't be sorry.

Ron at www.twistedwillowhunts.com

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum