Texas Hunting Forum

!!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: bullzibrat

!!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 06/24/11 10:57 PM

Hey y'all!!

I've got 4 antelope permits available on the same 20,000 acre ranch I've been hunting for 6+ years!

hunt dates are:
September 1st-3rd
and
September 4th-6th
you will come in to camp the night before the hunt starts and can stay until you fill your tag or the end of your hunt dates, whichever you prefer.

The state only allows 3 days or we would make it a week hunt. I've honestly never needed 3 days. We did use half of the second day one year due to being very picky.......... you will see hundreds of antelope!!!

This hunt is a 100% guided and furnished hunt.
We have been hunting this ranch for antelope for 6 years with 100% opportunity and 100% success rate.

All you need is your weapon of choice and a sleeping bag!!
you will receive 3 meals a day, housing, transportation on the ranch, field dressing, caping, and quartering of your trophy

We kill Boone and Crockett goats every year and are sure to this year as well.
A lot of the local ranches recently burned in the wildfires so we should have all of their antelope as well!!!

We will have a cook tent as well as a nice summer tent and cot for each hunter/pair of hunters as well as the best campfire for 20 miles!!!!
you will be hard pressed to find a brighter night sky than out on the prairies of this HUGE ranch. The coyotes are sure to howl you to sleep.

I have all the reference you could need as well as 50+ references on the Texas Hunting Forum!............I am sure some of them will chime in...

85%of my clientele each year are return customers. HIGH RACK OUTFITTERS takes a lot of pride in that!

The hunt cost is $2,500 per hunter with a $1,000 deposit due at time of booking.

These pictures are from the 2010 season. My pictures from last year got deleted, but my hunters are sending them to me soon!

Please feel free to call me on my cell at (817) 296-7450, text, personal message, or visit my website at www.highrackoutfitters.com.

I would be more than happy to help you out with any questions or concerns.

Thanks a bunch and God bless,
JJ French

Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 06/25/11 01:24 AM

IF I wasn't going to Dalhart,TX already, I'd be ALL over this hunt.

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 06/25/11 02:36 AM

you can hunt two states..........................
i hunt several states every year..........just sayin... lol

Posted By: darrack

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 06/25/11 06:54 AM

Can you do bow hunts

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 06/25/11 07:13 PM

Yes sir we sure can but this late in the game you would have to bow hunt during rifle season.
I'd bring a bow and a rifle......bow hunt the first couple days and if you dont get the chance you want then pick up a rifle!!

Posted By: ParkCountyElkDestroyer

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 06/26/11 03:57 AM

JJ is a stand up guy. I took a goat with him last year within 2 hours of hunting the first morning.

Posted By: txmudder

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 06/26/11 11:48 PM

JJ is the man. He will definitely put you on animals no matter what you are hunting. Wish I had the extra money, I would be all over this. Maybe next year...

Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 06/28/11 03:57 PM

up

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 06/29/11 08:07 PM

Thanks guys

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 07/01/11 04:37 AM

TTT

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 07/22/11 03:49 AM

...still got a couple left!!

Posted By: Kcowboy

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 07/26/11 01:27 AM

I've hunted with JJ and he knows his stuff and is a great guy too!

Re: !!!!PRIVATE LAND Antelope Hunts in New Mexico!!!!!!!!!!! - 08/03/11 01:02 AM

thanks cowboy!

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum