Texas Hunting Forum

Best Ladder stand????

Posted By: shane87

Best Ladder stand???? - 08/17/21 04:44 PM

I am looking for a ladder stand or two. I would like one that will last many years. These stands with mesh seats look real comfy but I dont think they will last two long in the elements. I would like it to be a two-man. What stand would you recommend?
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Best Ladder stand???? - 08/17/21 05:05 PM

For the price, I don't think you can go wrong here...
https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/game-winner-double-up-2-man-ladder-stand?sku=brown

I bought one on sale 5 years ago. I was happy enough with it to buy 2 more two years ago. I's still happy with them. The padding has deteriorated on the first one quite a bit, but you can take that off and store inside for the spring and summer, and that would help tremendously.
Posted By: Stratgolfer

Re: Best Ladder stand???? - 08/17/21 08:55 PM

X2. I had the same one. Same experience.
Posted By: TX_LT230FH

Re: Best Ladder stand???? - 08/18/21 05:05 PM

Millennium makes the best ones I have ever used. The double-rail one is 21' tall and the seat is super comfortable. They are pricey, but the stability and comfort is great.

Millennium Stand
Posted By: freerange

Re: Best Ladder stand???? - 08/18/21 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by TX_LT230FH
Millennium makes the best ones I have ever used. The double-rail one is 21' tall and the seat is super comfortable. They are pricey, but the stability and comfort is great.

Millennium Stand

That 21' tall stand can also be made to be various heights shorter than that as well. I am considering getting one of those. I want stands that can be used for a vertical bow or a crossbow or a rifle so I wont own one without the shooting rest/rail.
Posted By: Harkriscar

Re: Best Ladder stand???? - 08/28/21 11:49 PM

I’ve been looking online for the millennium L220 double ladder. Can’t find one anywhere. (Will need it to be shipped). Anyone have a source?
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Best Ladder stand???? - 08/29/21 02:10 AM

No source for all of millennium stands but i had one shipped from academy online, i cant remember if there was a fee or if it was free (dont think it was). I got the L105 because at the time the 110 wasnt available at academy.

Stand assembled about the easiest of any other stand i have put together, and the fold up chair is awesome so you can stand for a shot or just to stretch and you have the whole platform. The millenium chairs are amazingly comfortable. Very happy with the stand, and it comes with a 35 dollar safety line which is a nice tiouch. Cant wait to hunt out if it this season. Will be my goto for future stands for sure.
Posted By: freerange

Re: Best Ladder stand???? - 08/29/21 02:52 AM

On Target Archery in Canton has the Millenium stand and has some on display out front. Don’t know if you can order from them or how it works. Great shop that really works with customers.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum