Texas Hunting Forum

Stand Chair

Posted By: Brother in-law

Stand Chair - 08/16/21 02:12 AM

Adjustable height stand chairs?

I saw the Redneck brand Chair today as thought it was nice. Is there anything comparable? It’s needs to be for heavy folks and comfortable
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Stand Chair - 08/16/21 02:16 AM

Does not need to be packable
Posted By: maximum

Re: Stand Chair - 08/16/21 02:21 AM

Wally world used to have some fairly comfortable chair cushions
in the housewares section for $4.99
A couple of those will allow you to stay put and not squiggle around
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Stand Chair - 08/16/21 03:29 AM

I bought the Walmart brand midback office chairs for my blinds 9 years ago when they were $55 or so. I think they are now around $70 but if they last as long as the older ones then I would buy more. They have arm rests, adjustable and comfortable. The only issue I had was the outer layer of leather material on them did not take the hot summer temps to well and started to strip off. The cloth underlining was still ok and lasted well.
Posted By: PMK

Re: Stand Chair - 08/16/21 01:24 PM

there is a government surplus place on Bolm Road in Austin that has used office chairs that vary in price from $5-25, some even higher. They have a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and conveniences like tilt, lift, adjustable arms (width & height). Just depends on where you are located??? can find used office furniture places that should have similar.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Stand Chair - 08/20/21 10:05 AM

I just use old office chairs. Cushioned and adjustable. Cheap
Originally Posted by PMK
there is a government surplus place on Bolm Road in Austin that has used office chairs that vary in price from $5-25, some even higher. They have a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and conveniences like tilt, lift, adjustable arms (width & height). Just depends on where you are located??? can find used office furniture places that should have similar.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum