Texas Hunting Forum

Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder

Posted By: Tkshunting

Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 06/16/21 11:02 PM

[Linked Image]

I pulled the trigger on one of these today. Any of you guys have or had one?
Posted By: freerange

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 06/16/21 11:16 PM

Theres another thread about em or maybe it was mentioned on one of the Bucees feeder threads. What it cost?

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 06/17/21 05:00 AM

They were 449
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 06/18/21 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Tkshunting
They were 449

Seems like a good price.
Posted By: hawk

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 06/19/21 12:34 PM

We have 2 of them. Going on 2 years now. No problems so far.
Posted By: LtizzleMcTiz

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 07/10/21 05:42 AM

Have one. Works great. Zero issues, throws corn a mile and stands up to cows and auodad
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 07/10/21 02:46 PM

As you could tell from my thread on the Judge feeder, I’m in the market for one new feeder. This looks as good as the Judge, and $150 cheaper. Is all the wiring protected on the Game Winner? Looks like it, but maybe there’s exposed wiring at the motor. I need to get to Academy and look one over.

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 07/10/21 03:30 PM

No exposed wiring, completely contained, heavy skids, sloped interior, huge varmint plate, includes timer and battery. Took me 5min to assemble.

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 07/10/21 05:50 PM

So far so good on mine. It’s been out at the lease for a couple weeks now and everything is still functioning and dry with all this rain we’ve been having here in east Texas. Only time will tell.
Posted By: BiggeSmalls

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 07/14/21 03:15 PM

That feeder will work fine for a while. I still feel the ASF Bucees feeder is probably the best deal out there, no assembly, $399 and all it needs is a battery and corn, plus it's made in Texas. As far as that Game Winner feeder standing up to cows and Aoudad, you must not have a significant herd because they will straight up destroy a feeder in heartbeat, it doesn't matter what brand.
Posted By: Jroutdoors

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 08/13/21 02:28 AM

Not bad deal
Posted By: JimBridger

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 08/19/21 01:32 AM

So far so good on mine. It’s been out at the lease for a couple weeks now and everything is still functioning and dry with all this rain we’ve been having here in east Texas. Only time will tell.

What’s your impression on the solar panel location. It looks low in the advertisements. My concern would be hogs knocking it around. The manual says that the panel retracts, if your concerned with cows or other animals. The question is, will it charge the battery when retracted?
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 08/20/21 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Pappybear

What’s your impression on the solar panel location. It looks low in the advertisements. My concern would be hogs knocking it around. The manual says that the panel retracts, if your concerned with cows or other animals. The question is, will it charge the battery when retracted?

I left mine flush against the side of the feeder for protection. Yes, I think it will charge just fine as long as you turn that side towards the south. In the summer when the days are long it really doesn't matter which way the panel is pointed, but in the winter with short days, you need it pointing south towards the sun.

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 08/21/21 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by Texan Til I Die
Originally Posted by Pappybear

I left mine flush against the side of the feeder for protection. Yes, I think it will charge just fine as long as you turn that side towards the south. In the summer when the days are long it really doesn't matter which way the panel is pointed, but in the winter with short days, you need it pointing south towards the sun.

What he said
Posted By: JimBridger

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 08/29/21 02:08 AM

Thanks for the information on the solar panel.👍
I’ve had 2 of the Game Winner 325 pound cube feeders for almost 4 year. The only issues I’ve had are raccoons reaching through the varmint cage and pulling the motor access panel off, I solved that by adding two screws to the panel. I think the No Hassle feeder will be my next purchase.

Re: Game Winner No-Hassle 720lbs Feeder - 09/02/21 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by BiggeSmalls
That feeder will work fine for a while. I still feel the ASF Bucees feeder is probably the best deal out there, no assembly, $399 and all it needs is a battery and corn, plus it's made in Texas. As far as that Game Winner feeder standing up to cows and Aoudad, you must not have a significant herd because they will straight up destroy a feeder in heartbeat, it doesn't matter what brand.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum