Texas Hunting Forum

T Box Blinds

Posted By: TTU.Hunter

T Box Blinds - 12/11/20 06:21 PM

I am looking for a 4x8 fiberglass blind and ran across T Box Deer Blinds. What are y'alls thoughts? 4x8 is not the most common size when looking for a fiberglass blind and I am not sure I want to have one custom made. I appreciate the help, thanks.
Posted By: mooney_ag

Re: T Box Blinds - 12/13/20 01:47 PM

Pretty basic and you get what you pay for. It’ll sure hunt though. Wood floor.

There are better built fiberglass for not much more. Check out boss game systems. They will customize for you also
Posted By: jimbob

Re: T Box Blinds - 12/15/20 01:43 PM

Not much more ? They have no prices on any of their stuff.
Posted By: Slick Head

Re: T Box Blinds - 12/15/20 05:34 PM

Quality is sub par
Posted By: TTU.Hunter

Re: T Box Blinds - 12/16/20 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by jimbob
Not much more ? They have no prices on any of their stuff.

I talked to a dealer about 10 days ago, they quoted me $1300 for 4x6. $1725 for a 4x8. Blind only, no base.
Posted By: Judd

Re: T Box Blinds - 12/17/20 03:45 AM

You close to Ballinger? If you are the Shoppin Basket there in town have them up against the building, most of them you can open the doors and look inside.

To me they are about as cheap as you can make a blind with near zero creature comforts. I also know a guy who used to be a dealer and isn’t because the blind wasn’t that good.

I hate it but I bought a blind last year and looking at buying another this off season...you get what you pay for generally speaking.
Posted By: Stripermania

Re: T Box Blinds - 12/17/20 05:48 AM

I have a 4x6 T-box and 6x7 Redneck blind. Unless you get a real good deal with T-box, I wouldn’t buy one. Poor quality fiberglass construction. Leaks quite often. Redneck blind is much, much better.
Posted By: Stevarino

Re: T Box Blinds - 12/18/20 05:14 PM

Prices sure have gone up, dang. We bought several t box about 6 years ago for just under 900 each (4x6). Yes they are on the lower end of fiberglass from a quality perspective, but we’ve kept them painted every two years, occasionally apply calk, and really no issue. Based on the prices I’m seeing above, I’d probably shop around.
Posted By: Chaseh

Re: T Box Blinds - 12/18/20 09:54 PM

They are made 100yds away from my work, and I couldn't buy one if I tried. I see them ship out trailers of 10-12 several times a day. I've driven their alley a couple times to investigate, but haven't see much. Not many seem to stay around the Waco area.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: T Box Blinds - 12/18/20 10:11 PM

I think they sell them at all the Lowe's grocery stores in the little towns. I've seen them in Junction and Menard. I know Bandera had some on the corner a while back. At the time, our "lease manager" wanted us all go in together to own several (together nidea) and put them at the lease. That's the year I got off; one of the many reasons. They never looked that great to me. But I am impressed with a grocery chain trying to sell deer blinds. up
Posted By: billyhunt

Re: T Box Blinds - 12/19/20 12:26 AM

TTU.Hunter, look at the second page and see more about them.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum