Texas Hunting Forum

Fiberglass blind WTB

Posted By: Master Plumb

Fiberglass blind WTB - 08/15/20 01:57 PM

Any good deals on 4x6 Fiberglass blinds? I'm located in the Ft Worth area. 76179
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Fiberglass blind WTB - 08/15/20 04:35 PM

Baker tank head usually has some in stock, also the buck stop will have some.

Can’t say you will get any deals from them, but you never know.
Posted By: freerange

Re: Fiberglass blind WTB - 08/16/20 01:09 AM

New or used? I really like dealing with Wes at Wes-Tex steel in Santo on all blind and feeder stuff.
Posted By: Slick Head

Re: Fiberglass blind WTB - 08/16/20 01:29 AM

Buy Quality! I have a couple of T Box fiberglass blinds. Priced Decent but don't last long just poor craftsmanship in my opinion. With that and a quarter you might get a cup of coffee.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Fiberglass blind WTB - 08/16/20 02:06 AM

Look at Tey-Yas blinds, I just bought a discounted 4x6 scratch & dent last weekend. They retail for $1700 around here. Been seeing a lot of these lately. Just needs shelves & carpet, lightest weight blind that I’ve ever moved or set up.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Fiberglass blind WTB - 08/16/20 02:23 PM

I have a 4x6 fiberglass blind from Redneck Blinds. It must be 5 or 6 years old now, at least, and I’ve had no problems at all with it. They truck delivered to me. The blind itself is light and came fully assembled. The 10’ metal support had to be assembled, but that was easy, and they sent excellent quality nuts and bolts. It wasn’t cheap, but the quality is great. It seems they thought of the little things that make a positive difference.

They have videos on the several ways to stand it up once the blind is attached to the support structure. It was easy to do.
Posted By: Master Plumb

Re: Fiberglass blind WTB - 08/18/20 01:00 AM

Thank you
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum